Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the option for the chrome wheels? I have seen only two or three P10's with chrome rims. Anyone know?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Actual chrome and not polished rims?

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah but after awhile they dont look so nice, thers also a cap that goes in the middle with a gold infiniti logo

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Holy, Those look sweet. KB where'd you find that pic?
I never knew that was an option as those are the first set I've ever seen chromed out. Maybe they were chrome dipped? If anyone knows for sure that they were an option please chime in!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: chrome rims

noG20rightnow said:
i've seen them at the infiniti dealers. i'm sure those are a dealer upgrade.
You are correct. That was a 'dealer' upgrade not a Infiniti or Nissan option. Mostly available on the west coast only. Many Nissan dealers did that with the Maxima, Sentra, and 300ZX as well. The dealer would have the OEM rims sent out to a company that would chrome them for the customer. Then charge a option fee for them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: chrome rims

NismoPC said:

You are correct. That was a 'dealer' upgrade not a Infiniti or Nissan option. Mostly available on the west coast only. Many Nissan dealers did that with the Maxima, Sentra, and 300ZX as well. The dealer would have the OEM rims sent out to a company that would chrome them for the customer. Then charge a option fee for them.

I have seen two for sale here with chrome rims. That set in the picture is for sale on Ebay.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Whuts the wheelsize for G20 P10s?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
don't quote me but I think that they are 14"x6"

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
chromed

most p10s don't even look that good with chrome rims in my opinion.. they just aren't a type of car that screams for chrome rims... I like the look of the white wheels on the P10s (just my opinion)... and the 14" wheel just seems too small for a chrome option.. and the chrome p10 rims I've seen on a p10 tend to look like hub caps (cheap ones)... if you must go chrome... at least upgrade to 15" or 16" and have a black p10 so it looks half way decent and not ghetto.... White on red looks fantastic ... as well as white on white and white on blue from what I've seen on p10s..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yea...but i meant like bolt pattern and such. Does anyone know!??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts