Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so CHrome wheels or no chrome wheels guys? I have/will have very soon, blueish purple 93 g20....It's like tha mauy blue i guess is tha best way to explain it....so should i do chrome or would white look good? help me out please.....

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
CHROME!!!!!!!

I'm lovin' this forum. 2 diff. gyall into the blades.

·
Registered
562 Posts
GTA_G20 said:
CHROME!!!!!!!

I'm lovin' this forum. 2 diff. gyall into the blades.
Chrome it out! I chrome makes a car look better .. by the way GTA_G20 I have no clue what u jus said..

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
well..

my vote/opinion is NOT on a G20...

Chrome wheels look fantastic on a BMW Z3 or Dodge Viper GTS or even a PT Cruiser but they just don't belong on some cars and in my opinion, the G20 falls in the catagory of not belonging... too 'ghetto' for my tastes anyway

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
application is the key!
you could get some chrome rims that look nice on the car or you could get some chrome rims that are ugly so youve got to narrow this question down to wich rim to see wether that rims will look nice in chrome or not
casual

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:

Chrome it out! I chrome makes a car look better .. by the way GTA_G20 I have no clue what u jus said..
What I meant was she is not the first girl that I have seen post about rims. She is the second post in 2 days for girls rollin' on chrome!

g20chick said:
IfinitiLvr- GTA_G20 meant to say two gals
:)
what she said

·
Registered
559 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
am i reading this right everyone is tellin this GUY to get chrome and only one isn't. what is goin on here.:-\ . but deff chrome be one of the few with us.
This is a girl we're helpin out here bud.=)
I have the chromies on my car, and I like chrome rims, but for that color I really think that white would go better. Do you have a Les Schwab around there? Then you can go to their little computer things and get your car and color on there and put the rims on the car. It helps out alot.:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
or post a pic of the car and the rims you want. There's enough photoshoppers round here so one of them is bound to want to help out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will say the same thing as I did to the last guy who asked.

NO CHROME!!!!!!! :lick:

I think it just doesn't go. Granted...this is my opinion...so don't be offended. But I think chrome is just a big no no. But if you decide to go with it...by all means do it with pride. It's your car, and everyone has a personal flavor. Whether we agree with you or not. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I will say the same thing as I did to the last guy who asked.

NO CHROME!!!!!!!

I think it just doesn't go. Granted...this is my opinion...so don't be offended. But I think chrome is just a big no no. But if you decide to go with it...by all means do it with pride. It's your car, and everyone has a personal flavor. Whether we agree with you or not. Good luck.
r u serious? what if its a nice chrome rim. do you really mean that because the color chrome is on it you say no? no offense man but thats some limited thinking. i personally dont like alot of chrome rims and i also dont like alot of silver or gold or gunmetal and etc.. rims but i wont cancel out a whole linup of rims just because of the color. thats like saying i dont like all rims with six spokes! what happens if i see a six spoke one day that actually looks nice , am i going to say i dont like it still just because of what i said in the past..

i dont know man forget my post ok i'm sutting up i dont want to spend time arguing on chrome or not
good luck to you all and have a beautifull day enjoy your "g"
casual

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First, thanx g20 chick for pointing out to whoever called me a guy that im not...:) But thanx 4 ur help so far everyone! I'm still deciding.....Ur opinions really help, I love this forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: chrome..

Chrome on a G20...ghetto!!! Its like a wannabe Benz or Bentley. Save the chrome for cars of that class, or for a Escalade. But for the p10/G20, touring type products (Nismo/JDM touring car) goes well and fits the bill. Just check out some of the pics posted. Trust me, no chrome....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Go to www.tirerack.com

You can pick your car year and color and try out a bunch of different wheels and see them on your car right there on your screen. It's about as close as you can get to actually putting them on your car and it's totally free to use.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
p10Krissie said:
so then what do you think about white?

you orginaly wanted chrome i beilive since thats what your askin about. id say stay w/ your first choice. dont let anyone make u think diff or choose what to put on YOUR car or how to make YOUR car look. gsl_05 has a very stong opinon abou chrome and my view is diff thats why i went and got chrome and chrome is only ghetto if you want it to be

1 - 20 of 41 Posts