Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my chrome sills today at the dealer. $15.80 each which I think is a pretty good deal. I think people used to get them at like 25 bucks each.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went through The Automaster in South Burlington, Vermont. They sell Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Infiniti, Range Rover, Porsche, and Honda (how does this fit with all the other cars?? :cool: :cool: ) I went to the service department and asked my man john to find out how much it would be for the sills, and he said 15.80. So they are suppose to arrive here in about 4 days. I will take pics after they come in and on my car. =) =)

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
I got mine through Infinti of Scottsdale, AZ. (very nice people!!) Only cost me $53.97 US-shipped (11.83 ea.) and took a week to get 'em. They look real nice especially on a black car!

Are you talkin' about the chrome ones w/ "INFINITI" on them (except for the rear sills)? I'll try to post pics soon if they're different ones than yours.

Peace!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea Im talking about the chrome ones with the Infiniti logo on them because I gave them the part numbers for them, so that's what I should get. I have a silver car, anyone know how good it will look? Anyone have ANY picture of the sills on your car???? If so please post them. Thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are we talking about the stock ones that come on the 2002? Because I want those as well. What are the part numbers for all four? doors? thanks!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 2000, and Im getting the chrome sills that the 2002's have. How do they look?

G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
I have the 2002 and it came stock! Is that what your talkin about?

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The ones on the 2000 G20 are black plastic ones which arent very eye catching.

G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
The sills dont come on the 2000???? They look awesome!!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the sills today and they look really good. I wish they were another color or something though, because my car is silver, and it doesnt stand out as much....but they look awesome

·
Registered
664 Posts
ok -- does anyone have pics of them installed? Also -> part numbers?

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice ride. shouldnt you not have a brake light when you have a spoiler with a brake light already? I know that I got mine off and a little cap covers the brake light hole, but looks good anyway,

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The part numbers:

Two Front - INF 769B0-4J900
Rear - INF 769B2-4J900
Rear - INF 769B3-4J900

rmjjensen said:
ok -- does anyone have pics of them installed? Also -> part numbers?

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Koojo said:
nice ride. shouldnt you not have a brake light when you have a spoiler with a brake light already? I know that I got mine off and a little cap covers the brake light hole, but looks good anyway,
Thanks. I had my 3rd brake light out, but he got pissed 'cause I took him outta the G (wouldn't you). So I changed him into a logo light and now everyone's happy! =)

L8R!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts