Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 G20... and i have been trying to find clear corners for it for a while now. i know they have them for the Sentra but they are just a little off... so they don't fit my car. i was wondering it anyone knew how or where to get these clear corners

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
The dont sell any for our cars, at least not in the US.

I've seen some Primera webpages where owners swapped them out, but they never list the brand so I've been unable to track them down for those who are interested.

The only option now is to remove the orange plastic yourself.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The 2000+ models have clear side blinkers with a yellow/amber circular bulb housing. It's very easy to break the yellow/amber housing. Use a nose plier and pop it. One can order a pair of clear side blinkers for the 2000+ at a local dealer. I have an extra pair but I am not sure if I am willing to give up :cheeky:

·
Registered
470 Posts
dude, they don't sell clear blinkers...SUX @$$....BULL $h!t

BUT .... a body shop next to my house is clearing mine for me this Friday. They said they'll do it for like 50 bucks. I just gave them the directions I found on the AF place...soooo....I'll let you guys know how it turned out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
G-loads said:
The 2000+ models have clear side blinkers with a yellow/amber circular bulb housing. It's very easy to break the yellow/amber housing. Use a nose plier and pop it. One can order a pair of clear side blinkers for the 2000+ at a local dealer. I have an extra pair but I am not sure if I am willing to give up :cheeky:
I don't think they are talking about those. Those are the side-markers.
2000's don't come with clear side markers. I think it's just 2001 up.

·
Registered
470 Posts
oh my bad...hahahhaa Yeh I just took needle nose pliers and a screw driver and broke the $H!T out of that little orange peice. But yeh there is post on how to put those into your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts