Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post this, not sure if anyone has seen this before.

A while ago i was speaking to a bloke who used to work for nissan. He inspired me with some of the mods he has done to his primera. unfortunately i have lost his email address so i cant get in touch with him anymore. chris, if you read this drop me a mail sometime.

Anyway,

He so greatly informed me that Side repeaters on Mercedes cars in the uk (my mum has a new A-Class and they are the same) are mostly clear, the same size and also they same size bulb holder as the Primera does, He has already fitted some and they work a treat, so if you're wanting to replace them check out a Merc sometime.... I dont know if this applies to you guys in the states but next time you pass a mercedes take a look and see.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the P11 that I'm talking about but it might apply to a p10 as well... I guess someone will have to try it. I know that on the p11 you need a particular sized lense because they are slightly sunk into the body work.

It would be interesting to find out!!!!

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just an update then.

It would seem that side repeaters from either an A-Class or a C-Class Merc both fit. I'm going to ring my mum tonight and see if she can get me some from her dealer :)

Cheers
Kev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.