Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont know if yall already covered this or not, but since the one tailight on my car was busted out i desided to do some experimenting and pulled the rest of the orange and red plastic out and there is a clear lens underneath the colored plastic. It will take some work to make it look right because u loose the black rim around the tailight but it can be done. If anyone knows anymore bout this let me know

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yes i have also noticed that clear plastic because u can see it threw the back where teh bulb goes in, i never felt like braking my good tailights to ever try. but im sure since urs is broken and in the market for a new one y not go ahead and see if you can make it clear. it prob wont look anything like the clear lights you see around now good luck have fun

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude seriously in my opinion i think it looks better then the pure clears on the market ill have to take a picture of it and post it cause the clear plastic kind of has a spiral design in it. I dunno you would just have to see it, but again thas my opinion

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
yeah the spiral design starts off from teh middle right? i think that helps the light spread throught the whole light casing
Yep, it diffuses the light accross the entire width of the lamp.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes and it looks very good with only those lenses it actually gives it a kinda hologram looking when the light lights up

·
Registered
84 Posts
pictures!? And maybe more detailed instructions?

·
Registered
343 Posts
please do post pictures.

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts