Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the process, but how long does this take (considering i use the dremel to take the yellow plastic and i remove the front and back). I just need to know so i can set aside some time to do it in

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I followed the DIY at www.g20style.com but after i got the 3 screws off, and it seemed it was attached still..... i have failed.... i really wanted clear corners, but it seems like that it will never happen.... is there something i am doing wrong...

·
Registered
644 Posts
SupaFlyG20 said:
I followed the DIY at www.g20style.com but after i got the 3 screws off, and it seemed it was attached still..... i have failed.... i really wanted clear corners, but it seems like that it will never happen.... is there something i am doing wrong...

Are you talking about the front corners or rears?... the rears have a black adhesive gunk that holds it in place but comes off easily if followed like the DIY... the front has to snap out of place like if you are breaking them

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i was afraid of breaking the front corner off (i'm not doing the rears until i finish the front) .... after i removed the first three screw on the corners i pulled at it and it didn't seem to move at all. i guess i was on the right track if that was the case

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well I still haven't been able to find that third nut/screw on the headlight assembly so I wouldn't know how easy or hard it is to tug it out of the socket... but clearing the corner is easy once you get it out of the headlight socket...

BTW where down south in jersey are you? I'm gonna be at seaside this weekend from friday to monday/tuesday... so if you're around and wanna do this let me know... I cleared out the rears already.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo I just took those directions from g20style.com and showed them to my body shop and they did it for me. Clean perfect. Very good job. Cost me 80 bucks but saved me a lot of hassle and time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts