Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what u can add to this alarm what is it missing?
and whats u'r opinion on it.

or what should i get that would be better i got the lojack already just need a one time good alarm.

link
A BRAND NEW CLIFFORD MATRIX RSX 70.5X REMOTE START CAR ALARM WITH 2 WAY PAGING/RESPONDER TECHNOLOGY AND PAGER WITH COLOR ANIMATION

FEATURES:

TFT color animation Responder alarms

2 Way Responder transceiver.

6 channel remote start.

Clone Safe Code Hopping.

Stinger DoubleGaurd Shock Sensor with Warn Away.

Revenger 6 tone siren.

Failsafe starter kill.

Nuisance Prevention Circuitry (NPC)

Valet mode / Silent mode.

Remote Panic.

Remote Power Trunk Release.

Remote Keyless Entry.

Door, Hood and trunk protection.

Lithium Ion rechargeable remote.

Timer mode.

Starter Anti-Grind.

Engine Monitoring during remote start.

·
Registered
233 Posts
When I was shopping around for alarms last year, the guy at a local place told me that even though they're both made by DEI, the Viper brand had less reliability issues than the Clifford brand in his experience.

I'd tend to believe him, because it meant he was trying to push the cheaper stuff to me over the more expensive one. :p

·
Registered
796 Posts
That is def a nice alarm... I have the 10.5X and have had no issues with it. My word of advice though is be wary of the proximity sensor. The stupid thing is super sensitive, and quite hard to set correctly.

·
Registered
599 Posts
thats the newest one! Nice... I got the rsx3.5.. works well and was installed by mr. gdubb himself (thanks!). No complaints so far!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i ryu i got lokack already like 2 months ago.. i was just about to buy this alarm this week and its a bill so i said let me check up on it first.

·
Registered
599 Posts
casual said:
i ryu i got lokack already like 2 months ago.. i was just about to buy this alarm this week and its a bill so i said let me check up on it first.
That alarm for a bill?! Oh hellz yeah! Jump on it!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got it.. ..
ty guys

no instructions came with it but i'll find a shop to install it..

thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts