Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Radio,Fogs,Steering wheel,airbag,speakers...come on in!

1)
tan steering wheel, some blemishes on the top as you can see. comes with OEM air bag unit
$30

2)A pair of OEM speakers, i bought these from a member on here and i'm upgrading my speakers so i dont need these anymore. that black thing on is dirt i tried wiping it off but it wouldn't come out. Also a part of this picture is the plastic cover that goes with the steering wheel, my steering wheel is black now so everything that was tan was removed. except the circle surround that goes near the key i'm keeping that. all of this for $25 plus shipping

3)OEM radio. nothing wrong with this unit, i upgraded to a navigation HU so i dont need this. also added is the tape that connected to my ipod when i was using it. works as well. $30 plus shipping

4)JDM Fogs. these came with my tev bumper (that i didnt put on yet smh). anyways i don't wanna get rid of this because you never know when you'll need fogs in the future plus these produce a better light output from what i read on here, but i need some cash right now. $180 plus shipping

I accept paypal, please send as gift or pay the fee

EDIT:

OEM P11 shift knob

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
bump for upside down pics

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.