Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The clutch pedal keeps sticking to the ground, what might be causing this? In my integra when this happened it was a clutch master cylinder going out but this car has a cable type clutch so it doesnt use one ... right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whewwww haha clutch master cylinders definitely bite the big one! Maybe it was just the cold weather but that bad boy was definitely stickin... to the ground... Thanks you guys.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i had a similar problem and it turned out to be the clutch cable. when they get old, sometimes the metal cable binds up inside the sleeve. cable is cheap from everythingg20.com

·
Registered
978 Posts
StangG20 said:
i had a similar problem and it turned out to be the clutch cable. when they get old, sometimes the metal cable binds up inside the sleeve. cable is cheap from everythingg20.com

I've heard that coating the cable with white lithium grease can help it. My friend did it on his b14 and it helped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm going to try to slobber it up with white lithium grease, thanks again for your help/input everyone.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Did the grease fix it? I had the exact same problem after replacing my clutch, and just like StangG20 said, a new cable fixed it completely. IIRC, it was like $55 from the local dealer, but I'm sure you could get it from Justin for cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts