Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
you cant see it, you have to feel it. (reach your hand up the left side of the pdeal, and slowly push the pedal in and out, you will feel where it hooks on) it might not be on the little hook all the way, but there is no adjustment on the pedal side of the cable.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
zalfano said:
you cant see it, you have to feel it. (reach your hand up the left side of the pdeal, and slowly push the pedal in and out, you will feel where it hooks on) it might not be on the little hook all the way, but there is no adjustment on the pedal side of the cable.
+1. the adjustment is on the other end. no way for it to only be slipping on 1 end

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
So if u did that, you should be good. I have one more idea, which was done to my car... You can take the clevis attached to the cable on the tranny side, make a new hole in the clevis, put a screw in the clevis to pull the line out further.

Wish I had a cam...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
for those who would like to know how stiff his pedal is... I was driving his car today and was having a hard time with it at first... but i did get used to it... but when i got back into my car.... i couldnt even feel my clutch anymore... felt like i was pushing on air... and our clutches aren't lite like honda's... i guess my leg got used to the stiffness of his clutch... i though i was going to break mine from how hard my leg would push it down... lol...

P.S. I hope this makes since... I have a bad cold.. and just had two tylanol.. the night kind that make you drowzey.. so im a lil out of it... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts