Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am getting a code 32 on my 95G (OBDII) and cant figure out what this code means. For OBDI, this code is for the EGR crap. Is it the same for OBDII?

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Page EC-120 of the 94 FSM

P0400 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction = Code 32

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I just went and checked the vacuum hoses. One going to the EGR valve was not hooked up. I think I need a new hose because it is not going on tight. No biggie, I will get it tomorrow.

Carlos, I do not understand how you are coming up with a misfire code. I checked out the link you sent, but am confused.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see what your saying Carlos....P0302 Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected

So is that how I should read 3 flashes pause then 2 flashes?

Since I had a hose disconnected on the EGR, should I assume my code was for the EGR?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Where are you reading the codes off of? The ECM? Are you counting flashes of light off the LED?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I am counting the flashes off the ECU. 3 red flashes and then 2. It will then repeat this. I guess all I can do is reset it and see if it comes back. The disconnected hose hopefully caused this code.

·
Registered
973 Posts
If you are counting flashes off the ECU I am pretty sure that it is the EGR code after all "32" is "32" not 302. Check out your 96 FSM under section "EC". If I am wrong I would be delighted.

Funny how I am getting the same code as you though.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, the 95 manual says EGR for code 32. Lets just hope it does not come back now that I have the hose hooked up. I am going to buy a few feet of hose tomorrow and replace it all. I have been HELLA busy with the CRX project. In 2 weeks I have replaced both axles, axle seals, lower ball joints, tie rod ends, front rotors and pads, rear drums and cylinders, and flushed the engine and tranny. I have made a few trips to the junkyard and fixed the drivers window and rear hatch. Its coming along.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sounds like fun. Let me know on that 32 code, I can't get rid of mine, I really stopped caring about it...unless it fails emissions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts