Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pal Murphy made sure my car (2001 G20) would of course not throw a code until it's due for inspection. My little cheapo reader wouldn't talk to my car so I went to Autozone and was told Code P0134: O2 Circuit No Activity Detected ( Bank 1, Sensor 1)

It's raining and I haven't looked yet, can someone tell me where that would be located and if it's a relatively easy R & R or will it leave me cussing and wishing I'd had someone else do it?

·
Registered
20,736 Posts
It is the one in the front, on the header, right behind the radiator fans. On the roller rocker motor is should be really simple to remove cause I'm pretty sure it points damn near straight up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the one in the front, on the header, right behind the radiator fans. On the roller rocker motor is should be really simple to remove cause I'm pretty sure it points damn near straight up.

Thanks much! I've made 70 laps around the sun am not quite so fond of the difficult anymore.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
It is a very simple swap. I would strongly recommend buying a direct fit sensor. Do not buy one of the ones that requires wiring, you'll end up with more problems.

Rock auto has the DENSO #2343108 O2 sensor for about $41

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It is a very simple swap. I would strongly recommend buying a direct fit sensor. Do not buy one of the ones that requires wiring, you'll end up with more problems.

Oh, I definitely want an exact fit.

I'm either getting dumber with age or I'm still in shock at Murphy giving me a failure on such an easily accessible part but can someone tell me how to released the electrical connector? I can't seem to figure out how. I was looking at AutoZone's site and they list two different ones. Rock Auto may be a better deal if they offer reasonably priced 1 or 2 day shipping, I want to get this done.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

AutoZone had an exact fit Bosch for $74.99 with a $20.00 AZ gift card offered as a promo. They also had it in the store next day with no shipping charge. I figure I'm ahead of the game considering that plus the fact they read the codes for me and loaned me the tool to change it. And I was a bit surprised to find it was made in the US.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts