Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Coil over sleeves

1882 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  1ders
how do these work/ do they really work just curious. I am not doing this to the G just wondering peoples thoughts on them since they don't appear to be that safe
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
its a sleeve with adjustable rings and a shorter spring, so you can lower your car and have the ability to raise your car.. they are cheap coliover wannabe's
same idea as GC sleeves, but much, much, much cheaper and mostly unsafe.
yeah I saw the GC ones and I was looking at the ebay ones for lolz and they just slip over the shocks? Like you just buy AGX say and slip them over and you have poor mans coils?
Pretty much. I'm running the GC sleeves, eibach springs and AGX shocks/struts on my p10. The GC kit also comes with flat front top mounts similar to Loren's. It rides and handles pretty well, a decent compromise for a car that sees street and light track use.
and the GC spring is a progressive spring, helps prevent blown shocks/struts

I have a buddy on GC on his civic w/ stock shocks and 3 years and counting being fully slammed, he still hasn't blown a shock yet

edit: some GC springs not all
i heard from someone when you buy a gc kit, they provide you with instructions on how to cut your stock springs. pretty nifty
i heard from someone when you buy a gc kit, they provide you with instructions on how to cut your stock springs. pretty nifty
The GC kit is a threaded sleeve with adjustable collar, and the Eibach springs.... Ground Controls aren't a "ghetto" option, so I don't think they would recommend you cutting stock springs.
The GC kit is a threaded sleeve with adjustable collar, and the Eibach springs.... Ground Controls aren't a "ghetto" option, so I don't think they would recommend you cutting stock springs.
I'm only kidding lol
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.