Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after some research i see that most of you prefer BC racing coils over K-sport. My question is why? whats the reasoning behind choosing BC over ksport. i would like to go low but i also plan to put some decent power down and would like to use it so i dont wanna slam sauce my car to death. so is bc still better than k sport for this?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
The answer is yes, yes, and yes. I have run BC's on my last 3 cars. I can feel all the clicks when adjusting my dampers, they are a solid well built coilover. Dont look back and wished you bought something else.
Is the price difference that much that you are second guessing?

·
Registered
339 Posts
They are both made by the same manufacturer in Taiwan. So in terms of quality, they will be about the same. The valving is different, and sometimes the spring rates.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The answer is yes, yes, and yes. I have run BC's on my last 3 cars. I can feel all the clicks when adjusting my dampers, they are a solid well built coilover. Dont look back and wished you bought something else.
Is the price difference that much that you are second guessing?
Meh the price difference is a little under $100 I just though I remember back when I joined that k sports were the tits(that is the impression I got anyways) but the only downside was the rubbing issue. When does that occur? All the time or after hitting a certain height? .another thing that concerns me is the warranty. What kind did you get with you bcs?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So after finding the thread I was looking for last night (calling all gs on coilover) and reading up on the 3rd link problem I spent the extra money and got bc's due to the pillowball upper mount and not bushings.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I had tein coils on a p11, fairly low, I dont recall any rubbing issues. They were comfy but I couldnt always feel the clicks when adjusting the dampers. Plus you have to reuse some stock parts for your teins, I prefer assembly out of the box like the bc's and others.
For the price, get BC's. Teins run about the same price

·
^-*
3,201 Posts
BC is the best because of fitment and price I have tried or rode in most coilover applications for this car

The reason why is they don't make the diameter huge on the damper and of course the offset top mounts and custom spring and valving

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.