Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
notice how it says ""Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.""

has anyone one bought these if i pay all that money for a coilover kit it better have all that in the picture? anyone know for sure? i rather not get a half a$$ kit for $700 bucks

like is here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kspo...ryZ33582QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I doubt you get PBMs for a P10, if you do, then yes they'll remove a little bit of movement, but bearings can collapse. I know a couple here in the UK who have had to replace Tein top mounts with PBMs because the bearing wore/failed.

Mine on the D2's are rubber...

Attachments

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
markbuts3 said:
Dunno why the attachments aren't showing :(
It's because the database is still broken. :(

I am checking on pricing, but I read a couple reports on other forums that the shocks blew after less than a year and Ksport was not responsive to warranty requests. Makes me nervous. I might still just go with GR2/B+G or AGX/GC or something.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I have the ksport. The pillow ball mount does not apply to us. There are no top mount adjustments.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Also contact 2kblackse. He will be able to match the price most likely. He is a trusted seller and ships directly from ksport.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Here is your better option and what I would go with if I could do it over again. I rode in a p10 with d2s with custom rates similar to my ksport custom rates and the ride was worlds apart. Go with d2s.

·
Registered
593 Posts
D2's are widely used on the honda boards without major problems...ksports have very little reviews and being that honda tuners do use the D2's i'd rather go with them because they have plenty feedback and have some good cust support as i've read

your other option is a good spring/shock setup...search and fide a ride height you are most comfortable with and get some agx's, u wont it IMO

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Yeah, D2s are not particularly well-regarded in the Subaru community from what I have seen.

·
Registered
349 Posts
What about B+G Coilover Kit ? for p10? a little expensive though... but maybe cause you're getting quality?

·
Registered
349 Posts
tein doesn't make coilovers for P10, only lowering springs.
Tein ss coilovers --> for p11

·
Registered
349 Posts
Any reccomedations for coilovers? any comparos?
bang for buck? best for track? best for street (i.e. soaking bumps), durability.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I think we should tell Tein to make a coilover kit with the ability to use their EDFC system or wahtever its called...

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
^ yes!!!

The front should be the same as the p11, so half the work is done. I love the SS on my 11. The daiyamas I had on my p10 sucked in comparison.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts