Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 93.5 g20 an i wanna know what cold air intake would fit in my car an where i could find it and if i could install it myself.

·
Registered
807 Posts
You cold get the hotshot CAI and you could find it at hotshots website or through a local performance shop. Its not that hard to install if you have a general knowledge or tools and possibly a compressor.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I would also highly recomend the Hotshot CAI. Its looks really good, adds about 7hp, its a complete CAI system, and it adds a nice sound at WOT. You can order it from thier website or look around this forum for a groupbuy or a used one. I wouldnt install myself because im too scared to cut my baby and make a mistake but anyone should be able to do it with the right tools.

·
Registered
429 Posts
NOOB ALERT

I would also highly recomend the Hotshot CAI. Its looks really good, adds about 7hp, its a complete CAI system, and it adds a nice sound at WOT.

whats "WOT" mean, cause I am newer then 2007 when it comes to car's but I am trying :) All these years f- learning Computers just to get a decent car and relize i want to be a "tuner"

While were on the subject anyone have a rough estimate on how much a broke SR20DE engine might be in a Yard just so i have something I can take apart and put back together (not too be used for driving) so i can learn some stuff....

Thanks ahead of time for any responses

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! =)

thanks for your help guys

:smoke: 1

·
Registered
142 Posts
You're welcome and I'm glad you like the quote. I found it in my Astrophysics book this semester. :nerd:

I think I get your quote. Is it to the effect of "icup"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts