Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
figured ill post some new pics of the new ssac header/spec v cold air/dmp316's test pipe(stock cat was done for it--rotten egg smell),new o2,new coolant temp sensor..i must say that my gas mil has went way up and thiers a nice punch to her when shes floored especially at top end

first step was some tires
thanks to fred casey:biggthump
yokohama advan h4

s/s header from the g20.net

i know i should of used a circle saw but im a dremel kind of g
cold air hole

vc breather hose modded on the right and the iaacv line modded with this blue crapo line--i just used the metal insert that the stock comes with since this lines wont reach

ill post up a clip of a drive by when it gets dark out and the batt charges up some

thanksgiving pic

my unday breakfast...portuguese food--dont worry G's im str8 dominican still :throwup:

couple of vids

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks and sounds good T. I have the spec-v intake in my car but doesn't seem to fit as nice as yours. Did you cut the mid pipe at all?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cut about an inch off the maf side and 2 in off the tb side..then maybe 1.5 off the bending side..if anyone buys a spec v cold air and need modding just send it to me and ill cut it up for ya...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Looks great, :thumbsup: I didnt use a hole saw for my install either.
I just widened the existing hole with a die grinder and that was it.
Air Tools FTW!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey whatever works

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
hey i used a drill, a drill bit and a vice grip..pain in the ass but it work..looks good Ted..now do u have any experience with water pumps? lol

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeppers..i have done maybe 7 of them..just got mines done last month at the shop..its much easier with a lift..holla at me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts