Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new to g20.net and the car. I got a good deal on a 00 from a family friend, and i have many plans for her. She's a beige color with tan interior. one of the main decisions i'm having trouble making is what color should i paint her, I was thinking white, but I'm really not sure. And suggestions??

Also, i have a question about white on the car. does it look good with sport headlights and corner, as well as smoked bumper lenses and smoked tails?

Whats your favorite color on a P11?

·
Registered
430 Posts
white sounds good with the beige int. im gonna do a two tone with mine since its white im goin with red int and red under the trim on the side seeing as i have red on the hood and red air horns. (i prolly have the only g20 with truck horns)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty cool. if i had and suv i would for sure put truck horns on it. i like the idea of two tone if it goes with the color scheme, but for mine i want to keep her all one color. i think it will look sleeker that way.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
SgtDGun said:
yeah i just ordered the top set the ones at the bottom were a no go because they were special order. in a day or so I should be getting my ASA AR1s 17x7 38mm os with pirelli 205/50/17 tires from tirerack $1086 shipped! :)
I like tirerack, they have good prices. Gl and get some more up on that domain

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
i know it looks differnet on a p11, but i love my pearl white with the tinted tails and black accents... i think its very classy

if i dont say so myself :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P11Gdub said:
i think you should do a unique color.
I was considering this and I dont' need to figure out what color i want right away, I'm just trying to get an idea to decide wether to get soked or non smoked tail/bumper lenses, and sport headlight/stealth corners.

inrev` said:
what's wrong with sandrock beige?
theres nothing wrong with it i just want the car to be more classy and standout. the sandrock beige is just a little boring IMHO.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
sorry for the big pics

CiViCtoG20's pearl white/ beige and my millenium jade / beige
the white is really really nice and woulda been my 2nd pic other then jade. but i also really like the sandrock.. although any truly custom color like the above posted would be cool too, to be a 1 of a kind G20 =)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i am going for the clean look, but i really like the sport headlights. they look really nice in that pic on the white. I was thinking about doing the sport headlight, smoked tails and bumper lenses. what do you think??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.