Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where can i get it done? or at least buy the film. i been having a hard time finding a place that does it here in fl
casual

·
Registered
495 Posts
most people use either a black tint or a mirror tint. you can find some colored tint at autozone but i think that colored tint will look cheap and it wont last very long.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Colored Tint

Over here in Jersey, you can get colored tint with your car. I have a '02 G20 Sport and I put Blue tints in my ride. It's actually navy blue or whatever, but it's like your wearing shades everytime you look at the window. But at night, it looks black. I got mine done at a local car store here for $100. They also have dark green, yellow, etc. If you want i'll give you their # and maybe you can call them and order some tints. Aight. let me know wassup.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
here is some pics of colored tint

yeah thanks hit me with the digits and where is the spot a maybe i could pass by there i'm in union right now with wify so anyway i'm interested in either the blue or red

casual

does anyone have a pic of a car with the colored tint

its called
CUSTOM RED WINDOW TINT – SUNDIAL WINDOW TINT

reply and let me know what u think of the pics!

·
Registered
354 Posts
sup people..wow this is a really troublsome topic for me. i want blue tint but my parents told me they'll only let me tint my car once!!!! cuz they think its a waste of money so i did a lot of research. What i found out about colored tint is that most places dont put a protective coat ontop of the colored tint and so it eventually peales and scratches, everyime you roll down or up your window. So if you do get a colored tint make sure it comes with a good ass warrently. Second i heard it can give you some visibility problems if it has a reflective coat in it as well. Like the tint i want is metallic blue and i went in a car that has metallic blue and it was almost impossible to drive at night. i'm about to get my mettallic blue tint any week now so if u want to wait up and wait for my pics i'll send them.
pz out
nick

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wait wait slow down
Dont just go & get it and not let me know where to buy the film . Thats not fair then you are going to show me pics to tease me.. not cool!!!!!

casual p.s. i wouldn't want any reflective color just red or blue see through i'm getting tired of mirror tint just a little bit if i dont get a color then i'm probably going to a light light black

casual

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo I don't know if I'm totally correct on this but colored tint must be hella illegal. I don't know around Mass...tints very strict.

But you can get it done here. I've seen mirror tint that fades to just black tint. I've seen blue tint. I've seen just dark as hell limo tint. I've seen red once or twice. But with a redg20.....I think red would look so phat.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I dont think it is illegal if u have it light tho cause mercedes come with factory blue tint beacause i have seen some driving aroud with it. I think i want color tint too cause on the benz it looked sweet!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've got a pearl green p10 and I put on the similiar film as the Lexus RX300 SUV tint which is a titanium executive film with and olive hue. It blends with the car perfectly. The film by itself was close to 2bills. I'll look for a pic and post a link later.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wassup Cas99,

Here is the number of the shop. 973-748-5692. It's called Street Dreams, and they do the tint all around for $100 with lifetime warranty. So hit them up and get your blue tints like mines. Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Casual i know a speedshop here who will do your G any color with lifetime warranty for $120 any color. Your cousin probably knows the name itused to be Hi-Tech performance thats what everyone knows it as, but now its called MATRIX performance.

·
Registered
354 Posts
wow 100$ for a 5 window tint????? Wtf for a blue 5 window tint here in LA it costs 220$ and its fuckin illegal and they'll charge me 50$ to remove the tint.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
U R getting ripped off

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok cool i'm coming back down your way in about 2 weeks
thats a deal
casual
p.s. try to find the # for matrix for me so i can make a appointment before i come down that way ..

by the way will they just remove the current tint i got on or do i need to do that seperately

·
Registered
520 Posts
OG20 said:
I've got a pearl green p10 and I put on the similiar film as the Lexus RX300 SUV tint which is a titanium executive film with and olive hue. It blends with the car perfectly. The film by itself was close to 2bills. I'll look for a pic and post a link later.
3M makes the tint that is pretty much identical to the Lexus RX300. It's called 3M Nickel mirror tint. -35%. Also Llumar makes a good mirror tint. Madicco also makes a tight mirror tint. I paid $145 for mine which is the Llumar. And as for the Mercedes with the blue window tint....its not tint, its is the natural color of the glass. More like stained glass.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whats up mista how u been man? umm i have that llumar darkest mirror tint and i'm happy with it but i just wanted to experiment with this color tint if i don't like it i will go right back to llumar mirror or experiment and try black tint light.
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
What up Cas...I'm tight dawg. Yeah when I saw your pics I thought immediately that we had the same tint. Looks real good when its cloudy. I don't think that the blue color will go with your white car. Red may be allright but I think the tint you have now is the way to go. I know you want to experiment, so its all good. Also, the tint I was really trying to get I think was the Maddico Cool Chrome. It's more of a gray-ish miror tint...Say, what kind of bike do you got?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts