Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've noticed lately that we have a whole lot of G's rollin around in the columbus area. we need to setup a meet sometime in the future. =)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I think I asked this before, but how far are you from Toledo?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I would be interested to get together.

GTA_20,

Yea, you asked this already :cheeky: About 2.5 hours from Toledo.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so far i know infinitilvr, nismo, gta, this new guy (forget his name on the forum) all live somewhat in the columbus area. there are more columbus people on this forum and we need to all keep in touch.

·
Registered
562 Posts
That would be hella cool if we had a meet!

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay. now we need to get serious about starting up a meet in columbus. i want it to happen in august. we need as many people as we can get. anyone please respond who would be interested. i know mcquiver7, infinitilvr, nismopc, gta g20 (maybe), and hybridAMP are all into the idea of a meet. i've been talking to a guy from cincy (aim s/n: soccerfc8) who is on this forum and hes interested too. we should meet around easton town centre

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Easton by 270 would be nice, or Polaris off of 71 or a public park where we could get all the cars within the same area. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
count me in too, i live about an hour from columbus so i will def. be tehre. Try to let me know when so i can get off work, pref. on a sat.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
if any kentucky boys wanna meet me somewhere we can roll up there together, that would be pretty sweet

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if you want it on a saturday, i'd say august either the 10th, 17th (my b day), or 24th. we should have a BBQ that day too. someone pick the date. i dont wanna:lick:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i live in edgewood, kenton county, about 10 min. from cinci.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
my vote goes to the 17th, that would give everyone time to make there plans around it

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
lexingotn isn't that far away we need to get all the ky guys to meet since columbus is kinda far away for us

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright. here is our designated date for the meet:august 17th. its a saturday. we should have a BBQ too. i wanna have anyone who can definitely show up, reply.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i will more than likely be there if i can get my problem fixed (check it out here and see if you can help me out)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts