Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states lots of parts still avail from these three cars. Engine parts, Drivetrain parts, Suspension, Interior and Exterior Parts. Let me know what U are looking for. Plus I still have a lot of parts still avail in storage all parts are OEM used in very good condition. E-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
whats left of the '01?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yo i sent you an email. If you can get me that stuff PM me a price and I also need the brackets that hold the back seats down from that 01!! I need all three and the clip that dolt to the back part behind the seats, Its what the release clips hook onto for the folddown part of the seats! PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE THEM!! PM me asap! thanks BRO I am in a hurry for these parts.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LuciferBlkG20 said:
Yo i sent you an email. If you can get me that stuff PM me a price and I also need the brackets that hold the back seats down from that 01!! I need all three and the clip that dolt to the back part behind the seats, Its what the release clips hook onto for the folddown part of the seats! PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE THEM!! PM me asap! thanks BRO I am in a hurry for these parts.
U got mail!

·
Banned
65 Posts
disregard my radiator... i got one for 20 bucks... lol... OEM radiator... but do u have a rear spoiler for sale?

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I still have to email you with the parts I need for the seatbelt conversion. I am getting back home on the 17th, so you will probably get an email and possibly a call on the 18th or 19th. Thanks for bearing with my crazy schedule. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thefultonhow said:
I still have to email you with the parts I need for the seatbelt conversion. I am getting back home on the 17th, so you will probably get an email and possibly a call on the 18th or 19th. Thanks for bearing with my crazy schedule. :)
No problem!

1 - 20 of 228 Posts