Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where the screws are and any tips on how to remove complete dash do i have to disconnect passenger side airbag and also that plastci cover over the passenger side airbad does it just pop off because i dont want to pull it off and airbag deploy any tips would be appreciated
thank you

casual

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
man! you got too much time!

right.................
disconnect battery.
remove gator to access centre console.
remove console via screws found beneathe console and either side at the rear.
remove golve box, there 2 plastic pins used as hindges underneath.
remove steering wheel cowel, six screws.
remove drivers under dash cover, theres 4-5 screws at each corner.
remove the cover at either side of ECU, they just unclip.
remove bottom console, screws either side.
remove stereo surround, two screws just above the compartment.
back to the glove box area, youll see more screws, just remove them all.
instrument panel, cowel, surrounds etc will need removed.
stereo, switches heater controls will need removed.
remove footwell cover.
youll find more and more bolts and screws as you go on, also there maybe some beneathe the dash top vents.

from there youre on your own but trust me, if you absolutely dont need to do this, then DONT !! its a BIG job not for the faint hearted.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks kev, lol u funny man!
i dont have no time really i'm like an alcoholic and this g20 is my last drink u know what i mean ..
i have another car too but for some reason even though the other car looks good and is so much faster i just love this damn g and the vxion of what i will do
but as you know money talks right! and ideas just help
seems like i'm filled with nothing but ideas and not much $

um without a vxion in your life i guess you just stay idle !
so anyway i need another drink(g20)
gotta go
take care man and keep the boost coming good luck with the turbo

casual

·
Registered
211 Posts
sorry...

What's a Vxion?:nervous:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I apologize for my rant i guess i was kind of talking to myslef for a bit

why am i pulling out the dash?
this shop here in tampa tampa customs will be customizing the dash for me so that i can flush mount a few things and etc.. then it has to get upholstered with white vinil i'm going for all white interior the seats are out now too, i'm getting them redone unstead of the beige leather we are changing it all to white plush leather.

whats a vxion?
Figuratively its a goal and a purpose in your life.
VXION =VISION

It use to be a club of us motorcycle racers in NJ ,we use to be
AW 2 DA VI SION in other words people are in awe to what they see when they see us . Then for short we just became
VXION

To write down what my vxion personally is it would take a few weeks seems like i got so much to do and not enough time or $ but anyway at least i'm trying .

In 1998 i opened up a photography studio in somerset NJ and the company name is VXION and it was a modeling agency for our lives

We modeled our cars,bikes,women,houses, well back then i couldn't model no house i didnt have one yet but anyway jetskies anything with a motor and was worthy , and the cool thing about our click was not like you had to join anything or whatever it was like if you had a vxion in you , you were already down and it was like family so we try to help each other out sort of like this g20 family here its like you all are apart of the same crew all with a VXION and we help each other out so its like we all are in already in the future i plan on featuring nothing but g20's on our site and we got models already and etc.. .

When i was 20 the year 2000 i got in a bike accident one weekend at seaside beach ,what happened was i was racing and the finish line was the boardwalk of the beach anyway we got to this one corner and i went tight into the turn and when i cut it last minute i saw a pile of sand by the gutter in the corner, the bike went right through sand and gave out from under me i was pretty ok but the bike slid under another oncoming car after that day my girlfriend told me that was it NO MORE! She sold my bike and made me move far away here in fl far from all my friends so i wouldnt be in that atmospshere of up north. So now VXION will be opening back up here in fl i'm still thinking of what i would like to open up this time maybe not as a photo studio but more on the modeling our lives side.
the web site will be under construction until september VXION.COM

take care fellas!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow.
I checked out the website, or whats up at least--I looove the web design! And all the pretty BMWs dont hurt...

It looks good-very good-and the browser is nifty as well--cant wait 'til the site is fully functional!

Keep it up yo

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i do go to usf mostly through correspondence and internet classes because i have a heavy work schedule but anyway from time to time i have to be there for testing or sometimes they allow us to take our tests at hcc brandon campus and etc.. if you ever saw mmy g recently it would be the one pearl white with no front bumper back or sideskirt p[lus no headlight grill pretty hard to miss that lol
anyway alot has changed now and now its alot diff and also under construction just like the site but when done should be looking hot

thanks for the compliments and let me know if you did see me..
i def will keep up the design i'm pretty slowed down now cuz alot of jobs people ordered have been flash design and scripting so thats been taking up my time but i'll get back on it pretty soon and showcase our g's to the fullest

let me get back to watchers this nba playoffs lol this season is funny looks like the lakers down by like 10 points again well see what happens

casual

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah I did see your G20...it was pretty funny. My girlfriend asked me "did somebody steal his bumpers and headlights?" I figured you must've been doing some body work, but that was the only time I think I've seen your car. Post some pics when you're all done. Can't believe Kings lost that one...Horry always seems to come through.

Peace

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol u mind me asking around where you did see me , just wondering ..
as far as the kings thats another funny one but at least one thing i can i can say over the years i pretty much stopped watching the playoff until the end but now it seems to be interesting this year
what does yours look like maybe i can remember if i saw yours
by the way do you see any hooked up ones around your way i'm up by brandon/riverview and i dont see much around here

and also do you ever go to infiniti of tampa on saturday morning between 9-2pm because they have complimentary wash for all mercedes and infiniti

check you later
casual

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think I saw your car in the library parking lot...not too sure though. My car is black, no spoiler, lowered, rims, and tint. I don't see too many hooked up G20s around here though. I saw a blue one at our school with white rims. As for the carwash I've never been to that one cuz I bought my car in Clearwater...but I think I will one day. I'll try to get pics of my car up soon.

Peace

·
Registered
586 Posts
P11GT said:
man! you got too much time!
Blah, blah, blah.... Damn Kevie that was one hell of a write up, now who's the one who has too much time???LOL!
BTW, how's that turbo coming along?

:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts