Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone wanna sell me the adapter so i can put on a K&N cone air filter. You know the silver thing that comes with the intakes if anyone just have that metal piece i am willing to buy it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
its called and MAF adapter. i have one from my 94 se-r but the car is at the shop with the adapter so i dont have it in my reach. i dont even know if it will fit your car.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have one but it is not the best fit in the world, but I haven't found one that fits any better. I would be happy to send it to you, just cover shipping.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
B13 Rob P10 said:
its called and MAF adapter. i have one from my 94 se-r but the car is at the shop with the adapter so i dont have it in my reach. i dont even know if it will fit your car.
He is looking for the adapter plate for the cone filter, not the MAF. The plate bolts up to the MAF so he can attach the cone filter.

Hey G2002, they are not the best of quality, but you can always look at the ones they sell on eBay all of the time. Costs range from $49 to $89 depending on type of filter and quality of piece.

If you by the Pop charger (JWT/Stillen), they are a bit more and come with the filter as well.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
This is old but...

Don't know if you're still interested in that Adapter... but I have one for sale.... Just PM me and we'll talk about price if you're willing to cover shipping!!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
NismoPC said:

Hey G2002, they are not the best of quality, but you can always look at the ones they sell on eBay all of the time. Costs range from $49 to $89 depending on type of filter and quality of piece.

Hope that helps!
I actually bought mine for $30... Could've gotten it for less too but I couldn't wait so I bought it for the reserve price.

Like others say, its not the best fit and also the JWT or stillen would be a much better product b/c they were made for our MAF unlike these universal MAF adapters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts