1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have cores for
- p11 auto tranny
- p11 front mounts

The others you will have to send me to do the inserts. They are full inserts, which means i will have to press out the old mount, and the inserts themselves need a little modding to fit each of the mounts.

Price for the first 5 people will be as follows;

Front: $70 + core
Rear MT/AT: $70 - send yours to be inserted
Auto Tranny: $75 + core
Manual Tranny: $75 - send yours to be inserted
Any 2 mounts: $110 + cores where applicable or send your own
Any 3 mounts $150 + cores where applicable or send your own
All 4 mounts $200 + cores where applicable or send your own

These prices include them shipped to you, you will be responsible for shipping them to me.

After the first 5 are done pricing may go up.

The tranny mounts come with two bushings to sandwich around the mount when the bolt is put through to mount it to the chassis.

If anyone has a core for the others to leave with me, you can get a nice discount =D

0) dutchmalmiss
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
i do need them but seems kinda expensivo, since i cant have my car down for a week i need to buy a new set and ship to you, that will probably be end up close to 100$ a mount.
i will see what i can do, but it would be nice to have atleast the rear one done with prothane.
does the 70 cover shipping it back to me ?

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you end up buying new ones, ill discount you if you send your old cores back so i have more here.

First post updated for prices, that sound better? =p

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I have a p10 5-speed tranny mount and a p10 passenger side mount. If you were interested in making mounts for these. Not for me, but you know...

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if only i had access to more mounts. i just got kinda lucky on this one... i dont have an easy way to figure out the p10 ones, but id be more than happy to try with some donors or measurements

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
ill havew a spare p10 pass mount within the next 30 mins......i will GIVE it to you if you tell me what mounts are being used? are these prothanes? where you getting them from

1 - 20 of 22 Posts