Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was woundering if anyone knows wheather or not the front end of the new g20(99-02) would bolt on to a 95.. or if there would need to be any mods, or has anyone even tryed this yet??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds to me like you just volunteered to be the guinea pig.

We all want to see pictures when you're done. =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
There's a fella that posted prior among the lines of a p11 front bumper on a p10, however the p11 bumper was an inch longer. It seemed to look very well In my opinion. As for a front clip of a p11 on a p10, it may be cheaper to go purchase a p11 and spare the fruits of your labor.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I remeber that post

I think it was in the AF. That place is a touchy subject. I 'll see if I can find the link or the pic

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Nice front Bumper

That car looks nice but I'm almost sure that I've seen one with the complete front end off of a P11. I think it had the lights,grill and front bumper. Hence the 'P11 front end' however I may be wrong

·
Registered
20,841 Posts
There is that G20 with the Stillen P11 front, JDM I30 headlights, don't know about the grille. It also has buddy club rear. I'll look for the picture.

Here it is.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
trbobrk said:
There is that G20 with the Stillen P11 front, JDM I30 headlights, don't know about the grille. It also has buddy club rear. I'll look for the picture.

Here it is.

thats the one i remeber! good stuff:asian:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That is really nice but I heard that the P11 hood will bolt up to the P10 and that got me to wondering about the whole front end being put on a P10...I didnt want to start a new thread because I know people would be directing me to this but if anyone has new pics of a P11 front end on a P10 I would appreciate it

edit:hahaha I just revived a five year and one day old thread...:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts