Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this p10 on automotive forums. Does any one know what kind of kit this is. I know it's from over seas. But I want to know who makes it, price, and what kind of rims are those are. I think it's an impul kit. The side skirts look similar. I think it's the best p10 i've ever seen.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291807959&congratulation_page=Y

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the grill and the headlight covers are the same peice. Look closely at it.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I was the one who posted the pics...

I found them on a Japanese site and couldnt remember where. By the way... YES the headlight trim is molded into the grill. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm not extremely sure but I'm thinking that's either and Impul kit or a Wald kit. I saw the Wald kit in an earlier picture before and it looked exactly like that(from my recollection).

·
Registered
774 Posts
This is the first time I saw this car and the one thing that really sets it apart has to be that grill and headlight covers, the headlight covers had to have been custom made cause ive never seen anything like that here or in Japan but this could be a european P10 afterall it is a RHD and the european market has alot of things for P10's that of course we dont. From what I can see the front and back bumpers look like factory P10 2.0Te bumpers that come on the top of the line Primera in japan also on the GT's in europe, I live in Fresno, CA and theres a guy here that can get practically any japanese kit you like if your willing to spend at least $2500 if not more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts