Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I did a search through the forums and only found somebody who shaved their bumper lenses, i've seen people post up that they adapted clear corners from altimas for the bumper lenses, anybody on here done this? What does this intail? Also are the clear lenses oem parts? (i work at a dealership) and if so does anybody have the part #? And lastly, any tips/tricks? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sticky has only xs on the pics, and customaltima.com brings up a 'could not be displayed' page, obviously thats the first place i looked, i'm not an idiot.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
edit: i was late by 1 min.. ^^

well, you can contact NJprimera he custom makes clear/smoked lenses, there was also a groupbuy for nissan spec clear bumper lenses awhile ago.. they went for 45 a set of 4? or somethingl ike that (i could be way off on the price)

Ericdd (a member here) has a DIY page which i dont know off hand, but i do know it can be reached at www.G20style.com. and theres a how to on converting the lenses to fit the G20 holes.

good luck =)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ahhh, red Xs'. Okay, we'll let the powers that be know about that.
Dont be offended Charles, none meant of course. We get lots of folks that join and their first post is something that has been covered way to many times to count thats all. Trust me, When you've been around long enuf which you will be you'll see what I'm talkin about. Heres one of my favorite sites. www.G20style.com Thats Erics site and he has lot of good DIY things to do. Stuff that can be done easily and in not a whole hell of a lot of time. As far as clear lenses I cant advise on that because mine are smoked out not clear, I think it looks better with the black car. hit up njprimera and see if he has any clear lenses, he makes some stuff like that. :smile: D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the help, with a red car i'm thinking that clears are the only way to go, i wasn't trying to be a prick, i've been around forums (corral.net and the local camaro/firebird boards) to know to check the stickies first, i read that sticky and searched and all i found was a guy who shaved his, which looks cool but too much work for somebody as lazy as i am, anywhom, i'll shoot you a pm njprimera.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts