Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. Im asking here because i know i would get honest and fair answers from my fellow SR20 peeps.

If one were to set up a meet(ALL NISSAN/DATSUN/INFINITY) at a location where it would be in the heart of California(Los Angeles) and facilitate 400+ cars?
How about having booths for vendors to display their products and their cars?
Music DJ'd and possible awards like Best of Show B13 or cleanest Engine bay?
Freebe's of Nissan stuff.
An RC car race with ONLY NISSAN cars racing for entertainment?
Last but not least, free pass to an automotive museum to check out other cool cars of history?

Sound like a cool Meet? Would all this be worth a small fee for a great show?
$10 is the entrance fee and covers a parkinglot space plus museum entry AND the meet. Does this sound too unreasonable? Most non LA peeps spend more then $10 of gas to travel ANYWHERE. If the location was in teh middle of everyone. would the cost of $10 be too much to ask? Thoughts guys.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hell yeah, i'll pay $10 bucks. so is this for the proposed "make-up meet"?

...by any chance is this gonna be at the Automotive Museum off the 101? i saw it when we were headed north, after the Oxnard meet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still in the planning stages...as far as make up meet..it will probabably be a separate meet on its own. Until i get the 1st stage of planning down, then i can get more info out on this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im hoping to get a group of them. Since its for the summer...summer clothes will be the ticket!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hey hey hey Im fat too!!!

can anybody race their RC cars there? I have a RC drift car...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Maybe you'd have to pay an entry fee and the winner collects whatever amount they collect..just my opinion..that would be pretty cool! If that's the case...than I'd enter my RC! ;)

EDIT: You're not fat, you're just big boned! haha ;), but yeah..I'll bring you a burger too..

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
<--my t-maxx drifts too (when i remove the front drive shaft)

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
David99G20T said:
I'd make the trip down from Texas for this! :cheese:...I'll bring a burger from What-A-Burger for my asian friend Mike! haha...
nice! i figure the biscuits and gravy would be soggy by the time you get here.

Ugly said:
can anybody race their RC cars there? I have a RC drift car...
David99G20T said:
If that's the case...than I'd enter my RC! ;)
IIRC, Charlie airbrushes RC car shells, right? as for vinyl graphics, can you make this logo? i know the G insn't symetrical or have uniform width lines, but i really want some of these made. possibly a "20" added to the end. LMK.

David99G20T said:
You're not fat, you're just big boned! haha ;), but yeah..I'll bring you a burger too..
have you read the pizza thread? HELLA FAT!
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58625&highlight=pizza

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'd pay... if all the miles go on ryans car :p

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK,...boys. The RC race is actually organized and will be separated by different classes of skill levels and motors. I will have open practice for ANYONE to play on...but it will be limited because of the race schedule. My tracks are usually abuopt 150'x80' so theya re pretty big for an rc track and i do spray with VHT as well. So Practice is FREE, to enter in the race for trophies, prizes, etc, will have a fee. I will post more info when i get more info from teh spot.

The logo BTW is doable...when i get home, i can get to redrawing it on Illustrator so it will eb vectorized.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
zerogravity said:
The logo BTW is doable...when i get home, i can get to redrawing it on Illustrator so it will eb vectorized.
sweet! and is the RC car track open to gas and electric? i might have to borrow my little bro's RC.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts