Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy taylor, 93 p10, with a w10 swap, no intercooler, 3inch downpipe no exhaust, non lsd tranny, det ecu...

We were out tonight and our friend was talkin shit like normal, his friend has a 99 civic ex turbo and it ran a 13.6

So taylor races him, there dead even 2 races,

And everyone BUT the driver of the civic is in doubt even when the civic owner who was had many 10, 11 second cars is impressed by taylors stock det....BUT the other honda morons are like no way thats impossible...Now why is it that a d16y6 turbo can run 13.6 but a det cant?? seriously the majority of honda kids are as ingnorant as a bunch of confeterate flag salutin slavery impowered iditots...

WELL im glad for taylor, woot woot...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
He probably is running so much boost in that honda its gonna blow up in a second...

i'm glad that taylor was able to keep a good pace with the honda guy...but how much money did the kid in the civic pour into that motor to run a 13.6? and, how long do you really think that motor is going to run well? most likely, if he didnt do it right, its not gonna be a motor that lives for a while.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
civic is runnin 8psi...i doubt he spent much...the owner of the car has had fast single cams, he had a bone stock d16z6 in his crx with dsm turbo parts, and alcholol injected, ran low 11s....yah im just glad for taylor :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Da Civic can neva lose !!!!!111

It's really not that hard, I have a friend with a Z series motor in a crx
running 11s on slicks with about 8psi. Spent maybe around 7 thousand
for the car and everything.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
whoknows said:
So my buddy taylor, 93 p10, with a w10 swap, no intercooler, 3inch downpipe no exhaust, non lsd tranny, det ecu...

We were out tonight and our friend was talkin shit like normal, his friend has a 99 civic ex turbo and it ran a 13.6

So taylor races him, there dead even 2 races,

And everyone BUT the driver of the civic is in doubt even when the civic owner who was had many 10, 11 second cars is impressed by taylors stock det....BUT the other honda morons are like no way thats impossible...Now why is it that a d16y6 turbo can run 13.6 but a det cant?? seriously the majority of honda kids are as ingnorant as a bunch of confeterate flag salutin slavery impowered iditots...

WELL im glad for taylor, woot woot...
What were the times when they raced ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts