Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk Release:
When I first baught the car it was fine, then when I got it home it stoped working. So I took off the door panel to see if it was unpluged from the button..it wasnt, so im not sure what could be wrong with it.

Wiring:
When I plug the fuse in to my dome lights my security system starts going off and I dont have the remote for it so i cant shut it off. I dont know much about wiring anyone else have this problem?

A/C:
Where is the compresor located? Is it in the lower passenger side of the engine?

Thank you for your time.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
See answers below...

SHRiNE said:
Trunk Release:
When I first baught the car it was fine, then when I got it home it stoped working. So I took off the door panel to see if it was unpluged from the button..it wasnt, so im not sure what could be wrong with it.

This may be stupid but check in the glove box. There is button that lets you turn off the trunk release. Make sure its set to on.

Wiring:
When I plug the fuse in to my dome lights my security system starts going off and I dont have the remote for it so i cant shut it off. I dont know much about wiring anyone else have this problem?

What do you mean by plug the fuse in to my dome light? If your car is a 93 it doesnt have the remote. I think the remotes came in 93.5. If you have automatic seatbelts then no remote. Just lock the doors and unlock with the key.

A/C:
Where is the compresor located? Is it in the lower passenger side of the engine?

Yes, its towards the front of the car on the passenger side, next to the radiator (almost). Get under the car and you will see it easily.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I dont have auto seatbelts. I mean like when i put the fuse in for the dome light, the security system turns on and starts honking on and off.

And lol, It was that button in the glove box :thumbsup: . Would have never check there. Thanks!

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Try putting in the fuse, deal with the noise, lock all the doors, and unlock it with the key. This should stop the alarm from going off. See if that works.

I'm glad the button was the problem with the trunk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts