Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So the damage supposedly is both rear control arms, the sway bar and the trailing arm according to my friend. However he wasnt sure if it was called the trailing arm on Infinitis. Both control arms look like square root signs, but i was wondering about the trailing arm. I called a junkyard and they said there are 2 trailing arms...one front to back and one side to side. Is this right? If it is right, how would I know which one to get? Sorry for being a novice but I dont know what else to do. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay i just went out and looked again and it looks like the part he was talking about runs from behind the wheel starting under the rcas and going up toward the front of the car. But it doesnt look like it runs all the way to the front. Its about a foot long and definately doesnt go side to side. Does this sound right?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checked out those sites and unfortunately neither have a 93 g20 listed. would the 92 or 94 one be a better match? thanks for your help man

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the part that it looks like is called the radius arm on those service manuals. does this sound correct to anyone?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright awesome i definately think its the radius arm then. ill try to find a digi cam to get some pics, but i dont think theres one around the house. thanks for all your help though. now all i have to do is find this damn part. googled it and looked at alot of parts sites but couldnt find it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright i called up a couple junk yards and they said that the 93 g20 they have has double radius rods in the back. they said that someone else had went to buy them with the control arms and they were completely different because of the double in the back. does anyone know anything about that?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i dont think they meant the parallel links i THINK they meant that the radius rod has 2 bars per side? have you heard of a g20 having that?? i might just bring the parts diagram to them and show them exactly what i need? maybe they think i was talking about the links...called the dealer and apparently its 85 bucks for a new radius rod. ughhhh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts