Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will try to make this as quick as I can. First I am wanting an LSD trans so I came across an LSD diff , back case and axle. I already have an extra non LSD transmission. I installed the LSD diff into my non lsd trasns and the diff sits up about an 1/8 of an inch or so to high. So I guess my question is, is the lsd bell housing that diffrent from a non lsd bell housing? Or is there something that needs to be done to the nonlsd bell housing to make it work? Or am I just screwed and have to buy a whole new trans?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK what I have in a 6 of 96 Infiniti G20. I have installed Brian Cower cams, Jim Wolf cam gears, Stillen header, Stillen short shifter, Eibach ground control springs with KYB Agx shocks. Ok so now that that is out of the way I have an LSD question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your better off getting an actual LSD trans and is your LSD unit actually designed for p10s?

BTW, I like the military theme............., track car?
Yes, The LSD diff came out of a g20t. Thanks, not a track car I just love my G.
I believe the bearing race in te bellhousing case has a spacer or shim in it. Have to remove Or machine that out to fit.
THANKS. Thats the info I was looking for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.