Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I have 93 P10 and I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to retrofit a P11 Autech front bumper and P11 Camino rear bumper.

I’ve looked around and can’t find anything. These were given to me by a friend as a gift and I REALLY want to make this work.

·
Registered
20,808 Posts
Front sort of works. It will have some gaps from just how the grille and hood are. Some people don't seem to mind.

Rear I'm not sure how that will work. The length is the biggest problem, followed by how rounded off the body is on the p11.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you're looking for a P11, Im debating on selling mine. Ive done a ton of custom work on it and can send pics. Its a 2001 with roughly 130k miles.

BC racing suspension
17 in alloys
Impul Front Bumper
Rear Bumper from Car Lovin Criminals (its cool trust me..)
JDM Strut tower bars (F/R)
Rear Sway Bar
Spent 2k on removing all rust on chassis and having new parts welded on by a shop around here so its in great condition
Xeon Headlights
Custom Paint (Evo White)

Im still debating thats why I havent posted it in 4 sale and Ive put a ton of work into it. Only reason I'm thinking about it is bc I have a 2008 evo gsr and a 2006 honda CBR 1000.
Having 3 vehicles is getting to be too much of a hassle with stickers, maintenance and upkeep. I feel like Im always working or maintaining one of these all year round..

Anyway if you're interested PM me. Good luck with your bumper! (If you're near the VA area I can send you to some guys that do amazing work in that regard)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts