Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the KYB AGX and B+G strut and spring combo and I just came across a local guy who will sell me his Cusco Pillow ball mounts for the 91-96 for $125.00. This seems like a good deal, but could anyone tell me the benefit and if they are worth it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I believe the main benefit is incresed control in suspension movement. By removing the rubber top hat for the strut/shock mounting point you'll also remove any "looseness" in the top mounting point on the suspension. $125 doesn't seem like too bad of a deal for all 4. I'm unsure about increased suspension travel, but i'd assume you'd probably gain a little bit back with the nice machined top hats too. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
i thought the pillow ball mount adjusts ur camber? thats what the tien pillow ball mount did on my friends 240. and i think theres only 2 for the front, the back i dunt think they make it for the back??

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
akuma810 said:
i thought the pillow ball mount adjusts ur camber? thats what the tien pillow ball mount did on my friends 240. and i think theres only 2 for the front, the back i dunt think they make it for the back??

I'm not sure if they have camber adjustment on them, but even if they did the front's wouldn't be adjustable because of the type of suspension on a P10. I believe you could still adjust the rears (but it's really not necessary for street driving, you can still get around -1 degree, or more if you want it) stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts