Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cut vinyl as a facet of my business (http://www.elsewearink.com). Mostly banners, signage and large qty. decals. I can cut decals for ppl or do custom 1 off shirts (I can screen print large #'s too). I can also cut wall vinyl that won't rip wall paper when you peel it off, maybe for garages or man caves... I don't really want to get overwhelmed with a whole bunch of decal orders and whatnot. But I am offering to cut simple decals for ppl.

Now, I don't have a lot of colors...I build stock as orders come in (big business ones, not single decals). At the moment here are the colors I have. I will update as things progress.

*When ordering or looking for prices please include size of decal and color. I need VECTOR artwork or a good quality image that can easily be traced (unless you want to get into design charges). I will not do Gnet decals unless given permission to. I may decline any images that may infringe on copyrights (PM me).

-white
-black
-red
-blue (Dodger blue)
-chrome
-carbon fiber
-Grey (Phantom Greyish)
-Silver (light grey metallic)
-Gold (bronzish metallic)
-Electric Powder Blue (UNC blue)
-Matte/flat Black
-Pink
-Yellow
-Reflective black (expensive and small qty)
-kelly green

As for thermal vinyl for shirts, I have the following:

-white
-black
-red
-yellow

PM with large order or screen print inquiries

Here are some samples of my work

Got this shirt in XL (navy), want it gone....
It's NEW -$20 shipped OBO.
Don't know if I'll be making more anytime soon.

CF vinyl laptop wrap w/ fluorescent pink logo

Friends drum head

Heat press vinyl

Flock mokey

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts

we need track cat...gate cat is dead but died for a good cause.....track cat lives on forever...maybe like the cat on a tire would be cool...with some cars in the background....IDK something like this....

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
of course the lettering would say TRACK CAT APPROVED but we just need what the cat on the decal would look like or the background....i think a cat on a tire would fit perfect....

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
i think i like the cat sittin on two tires or something along those lines....tires would have less detail then like a skid mark or something i think....we were basically drawing a rough copy of the cat above and just had the wording when it was still just a idea....(not my idea...but a good one...rush was the first i heard say it....im not sure though..)

·
Registered
377 Posts
im guessing you will decline b/c of copyright laws...

but i really want an infiniti logo in white, maybe about 4" wide for my wakeboard and/or snowboard (when i get one)...

hopefully you can do this

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im guessing you will decline b/c of copyright laws...

but i really want an infiniti logo in white, maybe about 4" wide for my wakeboard and/or snowboard (when i get one)...

hopefully you can do this
I'll do it...I'll send you a PM

i like that white cf!

lets use that
Yeah, that white CF is nice, a lot nicer than the pics can show. really comes off as a pearl white. I can't remember the height/width...Was it 11" wide by whatever it comes out to be high?

·
Super Moderator
15,057 Posts
Can I get 10 of these, in black with the letters cut out. Image scaled to no more than 7.5 inches wide. That would be awesome.

I've also got a T-shirt I need to talk to you about, but it needs a little more work.

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can I get 10 of these, in black with the letters cut out. Image scaled to no more than 7.5 inches wide. That would be awesome.

I've also got a T-shirt I need to talk to you about, but it needs a little more work.
I can't find the quote I sent you... I'll have to reprice them. Unless you have the PM

1 - 20 of 145 Posts