Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, yesterday I bought a Pilot Muffler Can for $129. And tomorrow I'm getting the muffler installed and the place I'm going to is going to redo all the piping as a cat-back, and they're going to do that for only $130-$150! I post pics tomorrow or the next day.

·
Registered
470 Posts
where the hella re you gonig??? that's damn cheap.

I found aplace for 300 but ... that's the cheapest. dang you got a deal.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going into Tuffy, maybe they have them in Massacusetts?

·
Registered
470 Posts
werd....another nice g20 in the mass area.

I got friends that go to tuffs...i go to school like 15 minutes from tuffs in boston

Maybe i'll see you driving hahahha werd

Ummm the problem with boston is that everything is expensive to do to your car.

Like lowering a car is 175 cheapest...i don't care what people say if you wanna get it done 175 is the cheapest. 200 is the cheapest for a good quality tint...i don't care what people say.
Thigns get pretty expensive around here if you wanna hook up your car. If you need thigns for your car go to PF MOdifiers on harvard ave. Don't go to Autodesign Haus or T3 ... they'll rip you off. Go to PF Modifiers and ask for scott. he's the best guy in boston.

·
Registered
470 Posts
oh yeh hahahha bout the custom exhaust

I was going to do the greddy evo exhaust for like 500 or somethign I believe around here.

I instead bout an amg style HP muffler and getting a custom exhaust done. It ends up being a little bit cheaper and I got the exact look i'm looking for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts