Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'v been working on lighting up my corners using an extra set of socets from my 92 Camry for the past day or so...and this is how it turned out. so far iv only got one side done, but once im done with both ill post better pics.
this was taken with my phone b/c my camera's battery died, so excuse the pic quality. but you get the picture.

also, thank you to StangG20 for helpin me out on the blown fuse. it was right where you said it would be...under the hood under the tail light fuse.

·
Banned
301 Posts
i was gonna do this to my car but never thought about making it work. i dont wanna buy the real jdm ones that nismo guy is selling. hmm might be interested in a write up for the corners. maybe just splice the wires and connect the blinkers to the city lights and connect the city to the blinkers??

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
good mod. now everyone will see ya rollin at nite.. i'ld leave it as is, i personally hate breaking up the "flow" with different colors and all

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont plan on making them light up orange. the blinker will be orange as soon as my new set of crome bulbs comes in, but when there on with the parking lights they will be clear. By "JDM" i just ment that they light up now

i tried splicing the blinker to the Parking Lights, but that just makes the blinker and my side marker come on, stay on, and not blink. thats what i originally wanted to do but it looks like without new harnesses it aint goin to happen.

when ever i get around to doin the other side ill post a how-to for anyone thats interested.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
njprimera said:
i'v been working on lighting up my corners using an extra set of socets from my 92 Camry for the past day or so...and this is how it turned out. so far iv only got one side done, but once im done with both ill post better pics.
this was taken with my phone b/c my camera's battery died, so excuse the pic quality. but you get the picture.

also, thank you to StangG20 for helpin me out on the blown fuse. it was right where you said it would be...under the hood under the tail light fuse.

No problem man! i wanna light up my corners and get the chrome bulbs for my p10 also. looks good so far.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
cHuNsTa said:
i was gonna do this to my car but never thought about making it work. i dont wanna buy the real jdm ones that nismo guy is selling. hmm might be interested in a write up for the corners. maybe just splice the wires and connect the blinkers to the city lights and connect the city to the blinkers??
then you cant see the turn signals fro the side of the car easily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts