Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lowering the price on the upper grille that will fit any 91-96 G20. It has been custom made by trendz, and features a polished billet insert. I will also throw in the lower billet insert free which you can slightly modify your lower bumper to fit.

I am asking $200 OBO plus shipping

Pics can be seen at: www.customG20.homestead.com

·
Registered
98 Posts
stock fit?

will the lower grille fit on a stock bumper?? I'm assuming you cut out the cross braces on the radiator intake....

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will fit on a stock bumper, you have to cut out that piece that goes in front of the radiator and make some brackets and it will mount in there.

If you're interested in buying them, I will deliver them to you, I'm only about 45 min. from Ann Arbor.

If you have any more questions, let me know
=)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, those are all of the pics I have, they were taken last year. If you're interested, make me an offer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
dude i wanna see some new pics with ure new wheels.... thouse wheels are the shit! im glad u got rid of the chrome

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man, I'll post some pics sometime in the next couple of months....

·
Registered
69 Posts
damn, yea i wanna see what the roja looks like actually on that year g20, i was contemplating them.. but my question actually is, what kinda bumper is that, is that an aerotech.nz kit?

one love
babir

btw, nice car=)

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey! I'm interested with your front grill how about $150 anyway i don't need the extra billet that you're going to include .

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Dude: I finally saw your ride...NICE!! Although Im not keen on the corvette style tail lights, even on corvettes...Just my personal opinion...

I am digging the shaved door handles...Im assuming you have a keyless entry now on that...props man...keep up the good work..

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
G20jojit......

You have mail!
=)

·
Registered
52 Posts
i want a billete grill!!!that is tite... question...
how the hell do u get into a car wit no door handles...
i understand that u can unlock it... but .. wha in the hell?..
ok ok... i'm kinda new. don't shun me >=(

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i want a billete grill!!!that is tite... question...
P'm me with an offer, it has just been sitting for over a year now, and its in mint condition.

The car has no locks on it whatsoever, I disabled the entire locking system. I installed an autoloc 15lb. solenoid kit for the doors. On my remote, I push a button for whatever door I want opened and the solenoid pops the door open.

Lately, the car has just been sitting in the garage and there are a few projects that I'm working on for it, but they have all been slower than anticipated..

·
Registered
52 Posts
k, whenever i get the money i'll contact u...
are u gonna put that car in competitions and stuff? when do u think u'll be finished? and are u gonna sell ? how much?

or u can just donate it to charity (MEE!!!)

>=D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the car has been in competitions for the past 4-5 years and has taken countless first and pics of it have appeared in magazines.

It is basically done right now except for a few things here and there including the rear bumper and the carbon fiber parts that I'm still working on and some other misc. stuff.

Lately, more attention has gone into the WRX than the G20....

·
Registered
52 Posts
i love the way u avoided the "charity" comment >=x
can i see pics of the WRX???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts