1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Thats a really nice job!! Should have shaved your rear bumper reflectors while you were at it....still nice none the less....

Props!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I actually like them when theyre on at night :D

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that looks pretty sweet. you decided to keep the stillen front? great job!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It does look nice, but not better than the impul :p

You did flatten out the sides of the rear bumper, right? Did you consider doing that for the rear of the bumper? It's hard to tell in the pictures if you did or not. You still have your re-bar on?

Overall, nice job - now you can make a few more bumpers for people and make a profit :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo I like what you did with your car a lot. Looks very smooth. Nice very nice.

Are you going to clear your blinkers out? your car would look crazy ill nana. I like the stillen lip on your car. Looks nice with that sweet ass (of the car). hahahahaha

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input guys!! It does make a guy feel better

atomic-G said:
It does look nice, but not better than the impul :p

You did flatten out the sides of the rear bumper, right? Did you consider doing that for the rear of the bumper? It's hard to tell in the pictures if you did or not. You still have your re-bar on?

Overall, nice job - now you can make a few more bumpers for people and make a profit :)
What do you mean flatten out the sides? Yes the re-bar is on because its just the stock bumper but with a ground effects kit molded to the part of the bumper where it slants down.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah in the next week or two im gonna clear out the corners, and custom remove the plastic on the headlight and paint black like the 2002 and also do the same to the corner blinker so it matches. im thinking of taking lots of pics for a section on DIY but im not sure yet. I will also be getting just the Eibach drop in about a week if everything goes okay with the guy from the forum thats sending them. But other than that that will be it for a couple of months. Gotta start saving up for that Hotshots turbo

·
Registered
520 Posts
Much props man. Looking real tight. I like to see a fellow black P11 represent man. The G20 needs a little something to bring the ass down a little bit and you did a good job. Smart idea.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
very nice--Cant wait to see it in person---

OH and YEAH--- even nicer flag....I didnt know---lol I guess that explains the tag name

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, yeah im gonna pay for the springs right now. I know it is a nice flag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts