Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these on my G20 for a year before I went to my B+G/KYB AGX combo. The look is beautiful, but the ride is rather bumpy and firm. I don't remember how many coils were cut, but the rear tire was tucked up and the front was nearing on tucked. I had no rubbing issues with my stock wheels or my 205/40R17 wheels. Economical way to look sweet! $40 plus shipping. Nice to have so you don't cut your factory ones in case you want to return to stock. Sorry I don't have any pics of the car or the springs. I could fax a picture if absolutely necessary.
E-mail me at [email protected] with questions. Thanks

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hold on AJ whats going on here???? YOu never finished our deal!!! Please send me an e-mail [email protected] we still have business......I will keep this as a warning e-mail....im trying to keep private stuff between us and not mess up your money......so please respond! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that a threat? You should know why I haven't sent you the additional $20. The bumper was cracked and it didn't even come close to fitting. I know you didn't make the bumper, but you assured me it was of high quality which was obviously a lie. Also it took nearly a month to get to me and then after all that you ask me for another $20 in addition to our original deal? Sorry, but that won't fly and I don't care if anyone here knows thats how it went down because I'm sure they wouldn't pay either.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
No threat.....And I cannot do anything about what happends when I ship items.....thats why I insured it up to $400 so if you want to fix the cracks that were caused by the SHIPPING COMPANY and NOT ME!!! Then that is up to you.....reguardless deal is a deal and you have not paid up..... I still have all e-mails discussing the money I have yet to recieve....the kit fits....it just needs to be "pushed around" things happen when you have the kit shipped..and sometimes things get bent and settle....so I would like to ask for the rest of my money..... thank you. :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could tell this damage wasn't from shipping. The kit is so frail and weak and of such poor craftsmanship. I took this bumper to one of the best body shops in the Midwest and they laughed when they tried to fit it. They said that it would require many modifications and shortening which would cost an average person around $500, but for me only $150 because I am friends with the owner. Now that it is fixed it cost me nearly $500 minus paint to get this to work and you expect $20. Nice try and I hope no one else falls for your scam. First the strut bars and now this bumper, it is not a good track record TIZAO. If anything you should be reimbursing me for the mods or letting me return it to you.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You know.......its funny that it takes all of this money to "fit" this kit........when it fit on my car with no problem what so ever........and these are of high quality........I think you are the one doing the scaming here.........just like you tired to do with my friend nxspaniard........yea read his post looking for you thats becuase you tired to swindle him.......well forget that......I need my money.:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you want to see what it looked like when I tried to put it on? Then everyone will see that your are a scam artist just trying to make money off of everyone. Call NXSpaniard and see what he has to say. There was a shipping problem and I took care of it and now he has nothing but good things to say. You aren't getting any more money from me. Go scam someone else.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey 1PhatG, I know what your going through. Tiz man you can't go around ripping people off. PhatG, he wanted to sell me a OBX B3 Muffler ($70 Buy it now on eBay) and a Cone filter ($25 Buy it now on eBay, $15 if your lucky) for $160. Now tell me that is not a rip off.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
hmmmm

Hey guys.... Getting back to these springs..... I've always heard that cutting springs is VERY bad and not a good thing to do.... as in, it really messes with the ride quality and can ruin other suspension components... not to mention jaw rattling.. Anyone else care to tell me I've heard wrong?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
On the springs...yeah, cut springs = bad ride + soon to be blown shocks...

Tiz: First off, the forum is not a place to bring your personal business into, handle it privately. You are the only one that looks bad. Reguardless of the situation, you need to handle it outside of here.. Second. This is not the first time your name has been brought up with bad dealings. Sorry man, but the first time I stood up for you, now........well lets just say actions speak louder than words........

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
wickedG20 said:
Hey 1PhatG, I know what your going through. Tiz man you can't go around ripping people off. PhatG, he wanted to sell me a OBX B3 Muffler ($70 Buy it now on eBay) and a Cone filter ($25 Buy it now on eBay, $15 if your lucky) for $160. Now tell me that is not a rip off.
DUDE screw you.......your the one that took 8 months to pay me my 40 dollar that you owe me.......then instead of paying me you promised to send me your tv......then instead of that promice......you sayed yuo would send out the deck.......that took 2 months...........and still no deck.......hm.....noone is scamming here but yuorself! And I sold you items at a $10 profit.........so fuck you.......if you can buy that shit I sold you for 70 on e-bay good for you.....im not a damn wholesaler.......I dont get it that cheap so stop your damn bitching!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
1PhatG said:
Do you want to see what it looked like when I tried to put it on? Then everyone will see that your are a scam artist just trying to make money off of everyone. Call NXSpaniard and see what he has to say. There was a shipping problem and I took care of it and now he has nothing but good things to say. You aren't getting any more money from me. Go scam someone else.
Yes I would like to see what you or the shipping company had done to the front end.......... I am no scam artist.......I cant even draw!:confused: no but for real.......I told you shit gets warped sometimes that why I insured the package........so you stop your bitching too and own up.....just pay me the money you owe me! YOu have all this money to buy shit on your car!........To all the people who think I am a scam artist :dead: .................:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yahnozha said:

Tiz: First off, the forum is not a place to bring your personal business into, handle it privately. Reguardless of the situation, you need to handle it outside of here.. Second. This is not the first time your name has been brought up with bad dealings. Sorry man, but the first time I stood up for you, now........well lets just say actions speak louder than words........
I understand that something are meant to be private.......thats why I didnt say a lot of things.......but sometimes.....this is the only way to get someones attention when they dont answer peoples e-mails, phone calls, ims, pms or they breakup with there girlfriend.........I only say what needs to be said because I know I wouldnt want people knowing all of my business......

Yes this is another "problem" becuase of me.....but this is no scam.....this is a problem of shipping but yet I take the blame for it.....all I ask is to be paid the money like as promised....if shit happends....then I have a backup plan (insurance) the only thing I did wrong on this fourm and I mean

THE ONLY THING was that I over charged people for those strut bars.......but you have to remember it wasnt me that was charging them.......it was them selves........they were the ones who made the price....and they were more than happy to do so......

Lastly, I made a FORMAL appology to both communitys.....stating how I wasnt going to do the same shit.....and guess waht.......I havent done the same shit....Im not a scam artist.....I own up to waht I do wrong....so you guys need to just sit back....and make sure you are owning up to me! Especially if you owe me money or a DECK! like one of you do! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Oh and Yahnozha I have no beef with you....I like you and respect what you say.....so please take no offense to what I said ! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
TIZAO said:
Oh and Yahnozha I have no beef with you....I like you and respect what you say.....so please take no offense to what I said ! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
No offence taken....

two words, collection agency....take it from me...I hate to use them but when worst comes to worse, business is business, bottom line.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yahnozha said:

No offence taken....

two words, collection agency....take it from me...I hate to use them but when worst comes to worse, business is business, bottom line.
Im sorry dont want to sound like a total idiot.......but do you think you can help me??? Im not really sure what to do>>?? All help is greatly appriciated......
:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Here, I will help you. First off, if you expect to get another sale with a customer, make sure you don't RIP HIM OFF and let them find out they over paid about $70 when they discover the item is much cheaper.

Second, find out what everyone else is selling the product for, then decide on a price. Don't just think of how much money you need to make to satisfy yourself. Also do you think people in their right mind will pay you EVEN MORE after they discovered they were ripped. Its bad enough they got ripped already, now you want them to pay more, trying to make them think they got got a good deal to start off with? Do you think I really wanted to get you guages after I got ripped? hell no I DIDNT, even though I wanted to keep my word I tried finding you those guages but for my price, I wasn't going to pay full for them.

Maybe you should get yourself a real job if you want to earn money. Don't scam others just for the sake of making that one time pop.

Also, you bringing up this discussions in public threads. Its just giving yourself a BAD NAME like Yahn said. What you don't think I will bring up the rip you pulled on me?

have a nice day, and change your tone and demanding attitude :angry: :alien: :bandit: :beard: :bored: :cheeky: :asian: =)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seriously tizao, shut the hell up already, I can't look at any of these posts without your waste of bandwidth obfuscating my search for parts. Moderators, you really need to start doing something about this, this is the 2nd post that he's pulled WAY off topic.
-Thomas Wu

1 - 20 of 24 Posts