Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Kevin how much you want for your old front bumper if you get a new one? (remember i asked first). Did you know hks do cams for the roller rocker p11?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neil, sorry mate, if i do get a new bumper, Andrew has already asked. But at the mo, theres little chance, cos ive still not heard abything from the email i sent over to japan.

HKS do cams for the SR20, but when i enquired a while back, there was confusion whether or not they made them for the roller rocker, this was Hiteq. I believe they do, but cost about £250 each, is that right?

·
Registered
48 Posts
They defiantly make them for our engine i emailed hiteq about them and specifically asked about our p11 engines and they confirmed it... also looked on hks site. The cams are 256 duration wotever that means and cost 200£ each. They will be getting bought very soon. I've decided to go for the hiteq de-cat for £55 as they are the only ppl that confirmed to me that it definatly fits.

Wot HP you rekon I can get when I add the de-cat, mid section, induction kit/CAI, cams and uni-chip.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Luke @ Digitalracer.com can get you pretty much anything from Japan if you're willing to pay.

The D-Garden kit is a copy of the IMPUL kit. b-b00gie had posted pictures of both the IMPUL and the D-Garden before, either here or on AF (can't remember) showing the differences between the two kits.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i hear what your saying, but i along with a few other people think that the D Face is a bit sharper more agrressive than the Impul. Both very nice, but i still prefer the D Face.

I reckon the Impul front will cost a lot more than the D Face though, cos i know the full kit is deadly expensive.

BTW, still havent heard back from Japan yet about it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The D-Garden Face might be a few hundred cheaper, but almost the same price as the Impul. The full kit that is. To each his own. I, at first, wanted the D-Garden, but went with the Impul instead. If I didn't go with the Impul, the D-Garden would be my choice to go with. It's a nice kit, but I didn't want my car to look too aggressive. Luke priced the D-Garden at about $3150USD excluding shipping.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ooooh, thats kinda expensive still. All i want is the front bumper!! While youre on, is the front a whole replacement bumper?? and can you send me some good close up pics of your, cos the Impul one they use to advertise isnt that clear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts