Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*EDIT* can't break! I DVLA will STEAL my private plate! :(

*EDIT* I am SO pi$$ed off now! I am not allowed to remove my private plate and transfer to my other car if the Primera has no MOT - as it is far from 100% complete, it is never going to get one in the near future.

So, I can apply to transfer the plate, but as it has been out of tax and test for more than 6 months, it has to be considered and it is highly likely that it will be declined - resulting in the DVLA TAKING my no. plate off me and not reimbusing me, I bought it for 250 quid and it is now valued around 4 grand. So they will be making a very tidy sum out of me for FCUK ALL!

Sorry for all the fcuk on people, but I am going to have to keep on building it (told my parents, it's in their garage and they feel sorry for me at least) Then apparantley it needs to go for a fcuking SVA test prior to MOT!

Once it's built I'm still selling though!

Cheers (a very pi$$ed off) Liam

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
L14MNP said:
*JDM crystal clear headlamps: - BRAND NEW - Imported at great expense by myself, inc corner indicators with all bulbs and 5 cluster LED ultra white sidelight bulbs, look awesome fitted
*500 pound ono*

*JDM crystal clear fog lamps: these match the JDM headlamps, I have never seen these anywhere else, let alone in UK, complete with covers (different to UK) bulbs / holders etc.
*150 pound ono*

*18" Raceline RL7 Motorsport wheels & 225/40ZR Falken tyres: rims recentley reconditioned by S.E.M of Sunderland, domed centre caps, to cover protruding driveshafts (never seen a set of RL7s with c/caps, I sourced these myself from a rally firm, eventually) - BRAND NEW - Falken 225/40/18ZR tyres (can't remember tyre code ATM) finished in Aston Martin Titanium silver (on new DB9, like gunmetal) These are highly sought after wheels, commonly used on TOTB cars etc. Great for clearing monster brakes. These wheels are like NEW
*600 pound ono*

*R32 GT-R calipers R34 GT-R discs Goodridge hoses: fully reconditioned R32 GT-R front calipers, inc. - BRAND NEW - pad fitting kit - BRAND NEW - R34 GT-R discs (redrilled to 114.3 x 4 PCD as well as 114.3 x 5 PCD) (I can't recall size ATM, 330mm? V BIG though! I shall find out lol) - BRAND NEW - Skyline GT-R Goodridge braided hoses (required for conversion) ALSO the '32 GT-R calipers aren't meant for a disc of that diameter, but I have had a kit custom made which spaces the caliper further out from the hub to allow for clearance! This is also included. - BRAND NEW - performance brake pads also
*300 pound ono*

*R34 GT-R airbag steering wheel: fits P10/11/N15 maybe others, mint condition, no wear, hardly been used
*100 pound ono*

*MODIFIED P11 GT front bumper: right, where to start lol, the bumper has had the no. plate recess / 'feature line' / tow eye hole / fog lamp surrounds (black plastic bumpy things lol) centre bar removed, NO MESH lol, all filled and smoothed, all of the work has been PLASTIC WELDED so will NOT crack out like fibreglass and / or filler. Painted in Aston Martin Titanium Silver (new DB9 colour, like gunmetal) This bumper looks awesome! When I was using it on eBay to sell a splitter I had loads of people trying to buy it lol. One of a kind! Doesn't look cheap or like an aftermarket bodykit! just a good quality OEM bumper made better
*200 pound ono*

*P11-144 rear lights: 4dr full set (std pink idicators same as most new cars not the std orange type)
*50 pound ono*

P11 GT side skirts: totally standard inc. end caps, never even been fitted since been painted in Aston Martin Titanium Silver (new DB9 colour, like gunmetal)
*50 pound ono*

*BTCC CARBON FIBRE SPLITTER: genuine part, ex works, seems OK fit on both P10 and P11, needs a little work ie: tidying up as has a few scuffs / scratches, but is a used BTCC part...
*100 pound ono*

*UK P11 front fogs: inc. stalk / switch, couple of clips broken (where the case attaches to the glass) I opened these up and cleaned them up / resealed, broken clips don't affect operation. inc. bulb holders / relay and wiring from car if required
*50 pound ono*

*P11 GT ABS HUBS: ABS sensors intact, painted in smooth hammerite, ideal as part of GTR brake converison as the conversion plates are welded as well as bolted to the hubs
*50 pound ono*
i know it's a lot of parts you have, but do you have pics? especially of the stuff i listed. TIA. dibs on the fogs and tail lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey man, i will sort some for you tommorrow - top gear is on now - lol

The tail lights won't fit your trunk lid, only the ones on the rear quarter will fit the G20, unless you use the p11-144 trunk lid also

Thanks for the interest mate :cool:

I have only listed all the parts today and plan to take pics in due course, TBH I was probably gona wait until people asked for them!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**BUMP** most pics added now

Will take more / better ones when I get time - v. soon!

Liam.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
L14MNP said:
P11 GT side skirts: totally standard inc. end caps, never even been fitted since been painted in Aston Martin Titanium Silver (new DB9 colour, like gunmetal)
*50 pound ono*

*BTCC CARBON FIBRE SPLITTER: genuine part, ex works, seems OK fit on both P10 and P11, needs a little work ie: tidying up as has a few scuffs / scratches, but is a used BTCC part...
*100 pound ono*
waiting on pics of thse items. the hood looks amazing. i'm surprised nobody did that before. but why are the JDM duals and fogs so pricey?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The D2's cost me like 900 GPB new

and the headlamps were like 700 GBP after I had em shipped brand new from New Zealand! (its v v hard to get them in UK!)

the fogs I paid 200 GBP for from a seller in Japan on eBay.com

Liam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P11Gdub said:
waiting on pics of thse items. the hood looks amazing. i'm surprised nobody did that before. but why are the JDM duals and fogs so pricey?
ha I know dude - that's the second hood I've had made like that, had the other like 4 years ago and no-one copied! Guess they don't dig the euro look lol
Someone copied my trunk lid and rear bumper though - damn kids lol

*there is 1 pic of the btcc splitter up - will get more when i can access it in garage (someone dumped a primera there :lol: )

As for the side skirts, I will take pics tomorrow mate, they are stadard UK P11 GT type if you were wondering...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right, there is a lot of interest in parts, ie: jdm headlamps. jdm fogs, jdm dash, jdm mirrors, d2 coilovers, engine, gearbox, rims etc etc and the car as a whole - but whoever shows me the colour of their money 1st gets the parts..

Cheers, Liam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
casual said:
damn thats a sale .. i want some stuff gotta reread ..
i guess u will shit to usa
Yeah man, pretty stupid of me not to mention that :zoinks: ha

Get some stuff bought - I don't wana sell this stuff on eBay when genuine G20/Primera owners want it :cool:

Thanks, Liam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P11Gdub said:

Pics of splitter and side skirts now in main ad dude

Also updates and more pics / info added

Liam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
casual said:
whats the deal with shipping?
Erm it will depend on what item(s) are wanted, i can work out a deal for people I'm sure, I'll look into it when I know what stuff people need

Liam

·
Registered
703 Posts
the jdm KLO power folding mirrors still for sale?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was price w/o shipping tbh dude, how much is shipping normally for you guys? Anyone gotten anything from Uk before?
I will see how much it'll cost through a few couriers tomorrow
I have paypal

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Man, if I had the $$$ a set of mirrors would be coming across the pond to Spokanistan. Bump for some slick parts. :thumbsup: D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nah they won't weigh anyway near cams!

they weigh about the same as std elec mirrors tbh unlike other power folding mirrors ive noticed (honduh $hitvic) etc

Will get em checked out for weight and postage asap guys

1 - 20 of 24 Posts