1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
his name on the forum is p11gt you can juist pm him and he's cool he prob will let you know how he did it himself
casual

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p11gt nice job..that is tight... how much did u pay for ur grill and can u ship me ur hood? lol please

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Although I like that hood, what are the drawbacks to having holes like that in your hood?:-\

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
only drawback i can think of if you leave your car outside is water falling in there constantly other then that its cool.
casual

·
Registered
180 Posts
only drawback i can think of if you leave your car outside is water falling in
have you had any problem related to this? I can't see the problem with water in the engine compartment, every time it rains water will get up there anyway. I wash me engine bay from time to time and i get a lot of water all over the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
the vents are directly above the VC and distributor, but with a bit of handy work, ive made covers to go over the HT leads/plugs, and distributor. Ive had no problems at all with water and remeber, this is England were talking about, and any water that does get in causes very little dirt. I rarly clean my engine bay, yet it remains clean looking. Its a must though if you go turbo as it does really help cooling of the engine.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I really like these style vents on the hood. They're functional and very clean looking. This is a very nice option rather than going wit a carbon fiber hood or hood scoop.....(cheaper too) ;) ..

Id like to do something like this to my white hood to bring out my black rims and ofcourse help cool the engine....

Luv the grill too :cool:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
oh and P11--did U ever consider maybe making and selling the vents???.......:nervous:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol what if i mess up cutting the hood..lol
anyways if ur scared of having those vents in ur hood and afraid of the water why cant u just put like suran wrap or glass over the vents.

p11 are you interested in a vacation to the wonderfull state of CA? where you can stay as long as you want (in a one week period) in my gues bedroom for the small fee of making me those vents?

lol
nick
pz out

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Myinfinitig20 said:

p11 are you interested in a vacation to the wonderfull state of CA? where you can stay as long as you want (in a one week period) in my gues bedroom for the small fee of making me those vents?

lol
nick
pz out
yeah, im up for that, as long as youre paying for me, and the wife, and both kids!! lol, have i ever said that id love to visit Disney Land?? i hope youve got a damn BIG bedroom for us all.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No ONE COMES TO CALI AND BRINGS HIS WIFE AND KIDS....

hehe the chicks here are hott!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i wanna cut out my name real small on the hood by the headlight corner in small not big but i cant think of how to go about it all i can think is when i go to the body shop i'll suggest it i wanna do the same for the trunk lid too

anyway
take care
casual
p.s. kev i'm about to stop being lazy and am going to take those measurements of the trunk and i'll email you the results
casual

1 - 20 of 42 Posts