Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you gonna b showing your Gs off in the Dark Knights show this weekend? Sure you will get lots of props for your ride, since it is NOT a Honda!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You mean in the parking lot or actually in the show?

I might put my G in the show next year, not sure. I was asked by Kurt from Saber Performance if I wanted to represent in his booth. He'll have a twin turbo RX-7 there, hoping to win I believe.
I told him my G isn't ready this year.

IAPECC - import-alliance.com also wanted to get me to join up in their club and represent at the show.

It's $70 for one person to show their ride.. it would be nice to get a bunch of G20's together maybe next year, so it will be cheaper.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
WHAT!!! your car is sooo tight, you should definitely enter

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Yes his car is hype but this is a serious show. I know how he feels he wants his car done to the tits before entering. Im not knocking his car but I know he feels the same way.

This is the canadian equivalent to the NOPI NATIONALS. When he enters the competition Im sure he wont be second guessing if he is ready because there will be nothing left to do to his car.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
GTA said it right. Right now, I still have a lot of work to do. Once I can stand in front of my car and look at it and say that I'm happy with it, that's when I will be ready for a show. But there's so much I'd love to do to the car, including everyone's favorite turbocharge it. Give me another year or two :). It would be great to get sponsored though, that would help a lot obviously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts