Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Veneerz.com has a special on all Nissan dash kits, Infinity too :lol:
In order to receive a discount, you must login as a dealer.
Click on dealers access and enter:
Login: nissan
Password: save

We have only the best quality products and offer 30-days money back guarantee and life time warranty.

Art.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
veneerz said:
...Infinity too...
Infinity makes high quality speakers for home theater and mobile installations.

Infiniti is a brand of luxury cars built by Nissan Motor Co. for sale in USA and Canada.

·
Registered
42 Posts
haha, makes me want to buy from them even more now than before ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trbobrk said:

Infinity makes high quality speakers for home theater and mobile installations.

Infiniti is a brand of luxury cars built by Nissan Motor Co. for sale in USA and Canada.
Weren't you going to list all Nissan plants in Mexico? And probably you know all Mexican workers by name as well.....

·
Registered
470 Posts
yo have you been to that website? Not only is "infiniti" spelled "infinity" but the symbol is the "infinity" symbol ... like for the speakers and not the car symbol

hahahaha

but the price of the kit is 95 bucks ... with the dealer code thingy.

·
Registered
133 Posts
G-20 also has a dash in it. They are 0-3. I can't load the diagram. Can anyone tell me which pieces are included and if the center piece has the 2 bars under the radio and HVAC unit? Thanks

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Take it easy, I was just trying to help you out before you made a big fool of yourself. Too late I guess.

So what do I get if I buy a dash kit for the Infinity G-20? It says "Style matches the original trim installed by car manufacturer." Does that mean it is just black plastic?

I don't need to see an installed example, just fix the diagram and be a little more specific what your selling. Don't get all mad, if you got a good product, all of the G20 products you sell will probably go to people on this board.

veneerz said:
Weren't you going to list all Nissan plants in Mexico? And probably you know all Mexican workers by name as well.....
What are you talking about? My comment on the JD Power results? You want to keep it on topic here.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I agree with trbobrk

If you would fix the "infinity" to "infinit" and put the right symbol on there. A a clearer picture. I think you would do really well

many people on this forum want dash kits and so far your's is the cheapest I have found.

So get that little glitch fixed and you should be rolling

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My bad,
I didn't even know that there was a mistake in Infiniti. Guy who takes care of our database is in Europe and they have no idea what Infiniti is :alien: . I must have caught it from him.
Anyway, I fixed the logo and will fix the diagram for 92-98 tomorrow as well as will add all 23 available styles to it.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Isnt there an unwritten rule about companys blatently advertising their gear in the classifieds? The fact that veneerz only posts are about selling their own gear. Hopefully their *fit* is better than their spelling...

Veneerz: If you need anyone to *test fit* one of these *high quality* kits out...Im your man....;) ..Ill take it in a Japanese Cherry Wood finish....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, and I'll test one of those carbon fiber look kits too. I mean, you want as many fitment tests as possible right?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I will test fit the 95 style black carbon fiber and even pay 1/2 price for the kit. That way everyone will have pictures, a members feedback, and I will write up a nice little responce for the forum and u still get 1/2 the $! That's a deal and a 1/2 :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Of course I want as many fitment tests as possible!!!! After all, I don't have to pay for these kits, they grow on tries in my back yard!!!
The only reason why I can keep my prices low, is that I do not pay Overture and Google $.50- $1.00 for every click to be in the first two spots in search engines (webmasters know what I'm talking about). I chose not to make my customers pay for my advertisement like other companies do, but instead go to the clubs myself - which is allot of work. If you wonder how is the fitment, you can ask guys at Altimas.net,Maxima.org,Maximaforum.com or Nissanforums.com.
Anyway, I am willing to dentate one kit to your club, but I want to make it fair. So if your forum leader contacts me and gives me all user ids of people who want to participate, I'll make some kind of a lottery and pick one winner.
Sounds Fair?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'll go in on that lottery. can you get silver carbon? :lol:

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Isnt there an unwritten rule about companys blatently advertising their gear in the classifieds?
Yeah, so what is your point? It is not like they are stealing business away from other places that sell them for over $200. You got to be insane to spend that much.

veneerz said:
My bad,
I didn't even know that there was a mistake in Infiniti. Guy who takes care of our database is in Europe and they have no idea what Infiniti is :alien:.
Don't worry about it. Most people in the US don't know either.

veneerz said:
...So if your forum leader contacts me and gives me all user ids of people who want to participate, I'll make some kind of a lottery and pick one winner...
Sweet. 1/800 is a lot better than the 1/7000000 for the state lotto. Sign me up!!! If I win I take a 91-96 in brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well don't really care about the lottery but as soon as one of the forum members ok the kit....for a p11 that is not just a p10. I will be down to buy a kit. For $95 not too bad at all.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the emblem is right, but you still spell infiniti w/ the y. More inportantly I am interested in buying a kit, but the diagram is still not working. That is key. Please let me know when it is up or send a copy to [email protected] Thanks

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
veneerz said:
So if your forum leader contacts me...
Please contact me:

[email protected]

I have a few people in mind (not me) who would do a good job and provide pictures as well. We could even make a how-to on it. Maybe one P11 kit (99-02) and one P10 kit (91-96) ?

=)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
any new info on this???

1 - 20 of 53 Posts