Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta come up with some extra cash for the deductible since Stacey got in a lil fender bender with the Durango so that means some stuff FS: I'll start with the P10 stuff first.

Sold.
Nardi Steering wheel, SOLD

P11 auto shifter trim with CF.
I've had this one on my car for awhile but bought the whole dash kit and wanted the cf to match completely. This was a wood one and I painted it black then put the cf trim on. The inner black cup-holder has a couple chips in it but not real noticeable when its in the car or you could just take the inner one out and not see it at all.

$20 shipped.
I am open to offers as long as they aren't ridiculous. Thanks for looking, D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i wish i didnt like the saftey of airbags.. or id get the wheel for the p11...

good luck bump!

ps: the money order for the items im gettin from ya are on their way, droped off at the PO this morning =)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark. Thats the reason I put the wheel in the P10 stuff, early ones like mine dont have the airbag. Thanks for the bump, D

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/\/\/\ Sounds good Jeff, if you want one I can ship it along with the bulbs which are out and in the package!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
lying sack!!! were supposed to be friends dave...dont lie. I know theyre still installed. just playing.

adhesive or no adhesive??? email me...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, seriously, I couldnt sleep so I took em out around 6:30.
3M double sided from Wal-Marche will work fine, I'm thinking no adhesive but I'll look and see if I have any. Also jeff, the secret template deal you wanted can be included in the packaging. :shhh: D

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ej_up_late said:
Maybe I outta hop in line for one of those Camino badges.
Can't wait to sport the Infini-mera-mino!
PM replied to.

autox_blonde said:
hmmmm how about that steering wheel? you still got it...the hubby likes that shit
Yeah I liked it too but teh 16 yr old likes the black wheel. It's still wrapped up in the bubble wrap. It feels nice in the hands, has the little grooves for the fingers too.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TTT. :cheeky:
The wheel is pending to Elysha. One of the badges is Pending to ej_up_late.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
thats messed up. why is he gonna blow up your phone? how else is he ging to get in contact with you???

...again, this is just a joke.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts