Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
how well did the fender flares fit? were they easy to mold to the car? I always wanted to flares. Do you have any close up pics of them on the car?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never molded them actually. They were screwed on inside the tire well. I can post a couple pics. Let me sift around. I don't have to many though cuz i wasn't planning on losing her that fast but i'll see what I can find.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
that body kit is strong. i watched it tke out a poodle at a VA beach meat lol. the poode was not hurt at all but their was white fur in the bumper mesh

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome! I've run it up on a few curbs and I rearended a guy (crushed his tail light and scuffed the bumper) and I got out knowing for sure it was toast and to my suprise... NOTHING! It still lay unharmed! It is by far the absolute most durable kit i've EVER owned and if it doesn't sell on ebay, i'm keepin the fucker and saving it till I have extra money to by a third car and i'll put it back on! Anyways, here are some pics of it with flares.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I was looking at it too but I really am only interested in the rear bumper because IMO its a little too extravagant but I hope you get what you want for it and that you find a suitable P11 for your next run

·
Registered
275 Posts
man you know what would make that kit look better?? if you drove it into a brick...no steel wall at about 140 miles per hour :)

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I don't recall this being a thread asking for opinions, so maybe you should keep your to yourself

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whoknows said:
man you know what would make that kit look better?? if you drove it into a brick...no steel wall at about 140 miles per hour :)
I'll tell you what! You stand in front of that brick wall and i'll send out for the jwt comp to remove the speed limiter on my next g20 and i'll do my best to make sure the kit gets fucked up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts