Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place to get a deal on 17's near the San Diego, CA area?

Also any hints on choosing them would be helpfull.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i like that site, but they don't carry the milie miglia brand! I am having the hardest time finding those in the states for cheep! anyone have a tip or two?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mista McCoilover...

Mista McCoilover said:
I love to help people wit rims cuz rims make or break your car. You wanna good deal on 17' rims.
Go here:
www.wheelmax.com

I have these in 18's with toyos:
http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/RSLimited/limix.gif

You have a pearl white G so let me dig up some stuff.

yo, you said you had those rims in 18's... you have a pics of your G so i can see how those rims look on the car?? email me at [email protected] or IM on AIM at cKtWo81

Thanks!!

chris

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i know a place in tampa called RacingZone that deals them thats where i got a rim last year mille miglia mmr2 sport 5 star anyway i will look up the number foir u soon or you can just try searching onliner for racingzone tampa they sell them pretty cheap too ..

and to the guy who asked the original question umm wheelmax has got to be the cheapest i've seen unless if you have to ship but if you live in florida they arer located in miami
later

casual

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Yes, to answer your question...

If you want to go to an actual speedshop, I would highly recommend Group 5 Motorsports. They are really cool there. They are located in the Miramar area (LaJolla Village Drive East of the 805) between the 805 and 15.
Another place, not quite as friendly, but still good selection is Pann Auto in Kearny Mesa between the 163 and the 805.
Both places are pretty cool import shops, and you can try and wheel and deal with them, say stuff like "I saw these rims on Tire Rack with these tires for $$, can you beat that? sorta thing.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts