Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys I just picked up a Pioneer DEH-P6400 it is 2 days old, and I would like to sale it. Its brand new out of package....but not installed........if you are intersted.....please let me know.....its the deck that has all the screen savers and dolphins and the racing screen saver. If you are intersted please let me know....before it gets too old......or I sell it to someone else! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well make me an offer......but this deck is BRAND New......so I will take off 50 of what I paid for it....I would like 300 unless you have another idea.........:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
No Bull....

Not to diss you or anything Tizao... but they have it on crutchfield for 279.99... and with my perdonal hook-up... I could get that HU for even cheaper ($200) without having to worry about taxes or S/H.... :rambo:

Oops

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: No Bull....

Fraychild said:
Not to diss you or anything Tizao... but they have it on crutchfield for 279.99... and with my perdonal hook-up... I could get that HU for even cheaper ($200) without having to worry about taxes or S/H.... :rambo:

Oops
Yea.......I did some research AFTER I posted here....you can get them for 209.........I obviously overpaid......sorry!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
53 Posts
tizao...did you adjust the price or are you selling still for $300? i told my brother..i think he may be interested..let me know.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
411 Posts
so who is the lucky guy that ripped u off?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The lucky guy was actually a store!!! Damn people! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because......since its out of the package.....they are saying....there is no way they could know if it was installed or not......therefore they would "have to sale as a used deck" I think its bull ish........but I cant help it...........:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well make me an offer......but this deck is BRAND New......so I will take off 50 of what I paid for it....I would like 300 unless you have another idea.........

It's hard to believe you overpaid by over $100, that quite a bit. I've also noticed you seem to like to sell things ? Any correlation ? And what ghetto ass store would not take a return ? Not like you're gonna blow the deck and if so they can allway return it to the manufacturer. Hmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I know I see what yuo are saying....but you have to remember that you need to buy some adapters when changing decks.......so I didnt pay 100 over...........cruchfield sales them for 279 pluse you still need the ish.........so if you still dont belive me I understand......but I have the recipt....... any offers? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PDX-G20 said:
And what ghetto ass store would not take a return ? Not like you're gonna blow the deck and if so they can allway return it to the manufacturer.
I guess I could try again......but then again.....i bought it from the store inside the swap market......so yea it was ghetto......and now.....i think it is too late!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
411 Posts
well if the "swap market" in Spanaway, WA is anything like the one in Houston Texas, then yes they jack up the prices ALOT. BUT those places u NEGOTIATE!! and at crutchfield they give u the wires for the cd player and the ones u connect to the car. the only thing u might need is the car kit, and for my car i didnt need that b/c i have a single din. usually crutchfield has jacked up prices, so in the store if it is more than crutchfield, ur getten ripped. do research next time and try www.carstereoexpo.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts